I am offering services to drivers and companies

Old 06-26-2024, 09:53 PM
Default I am offering services to drivers and companies

WHO AM I?

I have been working in different tasks in the trucking industry, including billing, dispatch and client relationship management.

Now I want to use my knowledge to help others in the industry.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

After working in an organized company, I am looking to reach out to individual drivers/small companies, who don’t have enough capital to create their own databases, or outsource processes that can take valuable minutes of their time.

My final goal is to manually help you with these tasks, in order to assist you in the creation of knowledge, that can be used to make you more competitive in the industry.

WHAT SERVICES DO I OFFER?

1. Set ups, signature of rate confirmations, revisión and submission of load documents to brokers/factoring companies after your delivery has been finished.

2. Creation of contact list with each bróker you use, as well as new brokers that I will find for you.

3. Creation of sheets with all the information of the loads that you/your company has delivered in a period of time.

4. Assistance in Client Relationship Management with new and current customers.

WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF MY SERVICES?

We have many affordable plans for you on all our services.

Ask for discounts if you have more than one driver, or if you are interested in more tan one of my services.

Don’t waste the opportunity to exploit the maximum potential of your company, and become more competitive in the market.

HOW TO GET IN TOUCH?

Reach out to me through my email address: [email protected]