Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Consequences of actions. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34995-consequences-actions.html)

RebelDarlin 08-22-2008 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

I tired that and TF locked it.
With good reason. :roll:

Oh I agree, there was good reason... Just sayin' it didn't work. :wink:

golfhobo 08-22-2008 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
:shock:

FER Shame...FER SHAME.......FER SHAME !!!!!

Ya'al neds to take a chill pil...or maybe have a Margarita...a Zombie...a Hurricane.............anything to get ya's to relax a bit.

JUST don't get as relax as little "Miss-spoiled pants".

What??? SISSY drinks?? Do you know how much trouble that would cause poor Belpre?? He'd have to go and redo his logsheet!!! And while he's at it..... I wish he'd block off a bit more time on line 5! I can't drink that fast! :shock: :lol:

golfhobo 08-22-2008 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by RebelDarlin

Oh please! If they had any shame they would have stopped making fools of themselves long ago! I'd say they ALL need to get laid, but that wouldn't be very PC of me would it?? :twisted: :wink:

NO...... but AWFUL generous! :wink:

golfhobo 08-22-2008 05:31 PM

I thought it was Lady Bird Jerry.
I could have sworn it was Hand Job Harry! :lol:

belpre122 08-22-2008 05:41 PM

Oh please! If they had any shame they would have stopped making fools of themselves long ago! I'd say they ALL need to get laid, but that wouldn't be very PC of me would it?? :twisted: :wink:

Save us the damsel-in-distress act Rebel. If you're not starting it, you're right in the middle of it. :wink: Nobody is better at rousting the boys.

I think you need to get laid. In fact, I know it. :lol:

Lolita. :twisted:

RebelDarlin 08-22-2008 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by golfhobo

NO...... but AWFUL generous! :wink:

AAAWWW did ya think I was volunteering? I'm really not that generous. U R 2 funnee! :lol:

RebelDarlin 08-22-2008 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by belpre122

Save us the damsel-in-distress act Rebel. If you're not starting it, you're right in the middle of it. :wink: Nobody is better at rousting the boys.

Damsel-in distress?? That's funny! Stupid but funny.

You KNOW nothing!

Gee wasn't Lolita like 12? I guess for someone my age, that should be a compliment. 8) Did you actually read the book Lolita????? It's about a pedophile Bel, so what are you trying to say? Here's a link to it in case you can't find it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita

BigDiesel 08-22-2008 06:01 PM

Don't worry belpre122..... I would bet a bajillion dollars that RD only has B.O.B available...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RebelDarlin 08-22-2008 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by BigDiesel

Don't worry belpre122..... I would bet a bajillion dollars that RD only has B.O.B available...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You lose again Big D...pay up or shut up! :twisted:

vavega 08-22-2008 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

I tired that and TF locked it.
With good reason. :roll:

that thread was just as asinine, hilarious, and boring as what you have here, so why lock that and not this one or the other 50 million they've started or finished?

don't get me wrong, i know what they're doing, having a grand old intellectual pissing match and it's fun, just not everywhere is all i'm saying. they can't control themselves so why won't you?