Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Consequences of actions. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34995-consequences-actions.html)

Twilight Flyer 08-22-2008 08:08 PM

This thread was started regarding an accident and has quite a bit of content regarding that issue.

The other thread was started specifically to fight, had no redeeming value whatsoever, so was shut down.

That said, it's pretty obvious why that one was shut down and this one was not.

:roll:

We don't attempt to "control" anyone here. That's up to the posters to control themselves. Many of them stand smack on the line now and then, but seldom do we have to ban people, something we really don't like to do in the first place. We will lay out warnings at times, but only resort to banning in the most extreme cases. Since this board is made up of adults that act the part most of the time, we're going to tolerate a little bit of tit for tat.

We good?

BTW, are you my grandma? She liked to side-seat drive, too. :wink:

vavega 08-22-2008 09:22 PM

this thread had 4 pages of great discussion of the accident and it's aftermath. then degraded into another 4 pages that "has no redeeming value". so no, it's not obvious why that was shut down and this one isn't.

We don't attempt to "control" anyone here. That's up to the posters to control themselves. Many of them stand smack on the line now and then, but seldom do we have to ban people, something we really don't like to do in the first place. We will lay out warnings at times, but only resort to banning in the most extreme cases. Since this board is made up of adults that act the part most of the time, we're going to tolerate a little bit of tit for tat.

We good?
no we're not good. i agree with what you've said that i quoted. i think the variety of personalities is an attraction for this board. the wealth of experience and the willingness to help can't be beat. you can even learn something from the "pissing matches'......things like golfhobo started out with 8" posts and is down to 3", while most times rev can only manage 3", but watch out, sometimes he goes to 10, smokes,
and then goes up in flames.

bigd and belpre are steady at 2", but do you want quality or quanity? :P :mrgreen:

and no, i am not your grandma, i like to back seat drive. so step on it honey, you're goin' too slow. :P :D ;)

all i'm sayin is could maybe, pretty please, when they get a rag on, could you gently remind them? that's all. :wink:

golfhobo 08-23-2008 02:24 AM

Vavega said:

golfhobo started out with 8" posts and is down to 3", while most times rev can only manage 3", but watch out, sometimes he goes to 10, smokes, and then goes up in flames. BigD and belpre are steady at 2"
There you have it guys! MINE is "bigger" except when the Rev "flames himself!" :lol: :lol:

Read it and weep! :D

Rev.Vassago 08-23-2008 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by golfhobo
There you have it guys!

:shock:
You just confirmed so much in that sentence.

golfhobo 08-23-2008 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago

There you have it guys!

And STILL you testify to your lack of comprehension! :roll:

I don't know how they do it where YOU are from, but down here in the South, those who WOULD compare their tools, don't usually compete with LADIES! :shock:

But, judging by your "metrosexual" self portraits, (posted at every chance you get,) you are probably really confused about the whole male ego thing! I'll bet ALL your "best friends" are girls, right? I bet you "relate" better to them, don'tcha? :roll: Do a little dance at the disco club with them..... then sip a sloe gin fizz? Maybe even hug a GUY every now and then to show your "sensitive side?"

I SAID what I meant. It's a MAN thing! When you BECOME one, maybe you'll understand! :roll:

BigDiesel 08-23-2008 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by vavega
this thread had 4 pages of great discussion of the accident and it's aftermath. then degraded into another 4 pages that "has no redeeming value". so no, it's not obvious why that was shut down and this one isn't.

We good?
no we're not good. i agree with what you've said that i quoted. i think the variety of personalities is an attraction for this board. the wealth of experience and the willingness to help can't be beat. you can even learn something from the "pissing matches'......things like golfhobo started out with 8" posts and is down to 3", while most times rev can only manage 3", but watch out, sometimes he goes to 10, smokes,
and then goes up in flames.

bigd and belpre are steady at 2", but do you want quality or quanity? :P :mrgreen:

and no, i am not your grandma, i like to back seat drive. so step on it honey, you're goin' too slow. :P :D ;)

all i'm sayin is could maybe, pretty please, when they get a rag on, could you gently remind them? that's all. :wink:

Did the little girl known as "Vavega " get his fewings hurt..... Ahhhh poooorr babbbbbyyyyy......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

GROW A SET.......

vavega 08-23-2008 10:57 AM

no fellings hurt here bigd, i like the repartee* :wink: just every once in a while it'd be nice if you'd take it outside or up your game. :P :D ;)

* edit
to make a link for the word you don't know

Rev.Vassago 08-23-2008 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago

There you have it guys!

And STILL you testify to your lack of comprehension! :roll:

I don't know how they do it where YOU are from, but down here in the South, those who WOULD compare their tools, don't usually compete with LADIES! :shock:

No, it is simply a case of your inability to read. You were bragging to the guys that some other guy said you had an 8" whatever. If I wanted to brag about my appendage, it wouldn't be to men.

BTW, what the hell is a "sloe gin fizz"? I'm guessing it is an alcoholic drink of some sort. Surprise, surprise.

Rev; drinks Dr. Pepper.

RebelDarlin 08-23-2008 03:20 PM

I thought Vavega was a woman.

vavega

Super Trucker

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:50 pm Post subject:

don't let that stop you jewels. i have to wear a uniform shirt, one of those gawdawful polo/golf things with no bust darts so it just hangs. yuck. sometimes when they call me by anything other than driver or the co. name i point to my name (so sweetly embroidered on top of the pocket) and say
Quote:
read my tits, my name is diane!

just make sure you say it with a grin, it disarms them everytime.

Rev.Vassago 08-23-2008 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by RebelDarlin
I thought Vavega was a woman.

Don't know, don't care. Not really relevant anyway.

Maybe they should make posts by females pink, and posts by males blue. Then there wouldn't be any question. :wink: