Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Consequences of actions. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34995-consequences-actions.html)

vavega 08-17-2008 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rawlco

Of course did any of us expect any of those bridge railings to contain 40 tons of truck?

well yeah! :oops: you mean they won't!?

pssss, the sound of rawlco bursting my optimistic bubble, leaving me to fall into de nile.

damn you rawlco, that was the only way i could get over some of them. :oops: :P :wink: :D

Roadhog 08-17-2008 07:52 AM

'V' bet you use to fall out of your crib a lot, without a helmet. :lol: :?

I'm gonna tell Frank, if he wants you to sit closer to him in the car....
heheheheheh....Rock that cradle going over a bridge! heheheheheh :P

golfhobo 08-17-2008 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
Where is Golfhobo's responses ?!??!??!????!!!!

I would expect him to defend this woman..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't defend Azzholes OR drunk drivers. Therefore YOU and she are both out of luck.

Rev.Vassago 08-17-2008 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by golfhobo

I don't defend Azzholes OR drunk drivers.

But you do defend their right to be an asshole or a drunk driver. :lol:

golfhobo 08-17-2008 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago

I have never defended anyone's right to be a drunk driver.

I HAVE at times defended people's right to be an azzhole, but since BigD has abused that privilege to the point of tedium, I am now taking that position under advisement.

In the meantime, my last IFR is in effect, and if he happens to get shot before a final ruling can be made, so much the better!

Rev.Vassago 08-17-2008 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago

I have never defended anyone's right to be a drunk driver.

You defend a truck driver's supposed right to drink in their truck. Please explain the difference.

Malaki86 08-17-2008 05:57 PM

Drinking in the sleeper and going to bed is a lot different than drinking, then getting behind the wheel and heading down the road.

Myself, I only drink when I'm at home and won't be behind the wheel for the next 24hrs.

Rev.Vassago 08-17-2008 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Drinking in the sleeper and going to bed is a lot different than drinking, then getting behind the wheel and heading down the road.

Myself, I only drink when I'm at home and won't be behind the wheel for the next 24hrs.

The difference between drinking in the sleeper and getting behind the wheel of a CMV is a matter of a few short feet.

Malaki86 08-17-2008 06:21 PM

Even if you drink in your own home and go to your own bed inside your house, the truck is only a few feet away.

Rev.Vassago 08-17-2008 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Malaki86
Even if you drink in your own home and go to your own bed inside your house, the truck is only a few feet away.

Well, I guess that makes it all okay then. :roll: