Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Consequences of actions. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/34995-consequences-actions.html)

golfhobo 08-22-2008 04:49 AM

Okay, you narcissistic mail order "pretender," I gave you a chance, and I had a RIGHT to respond to your final insults!

YOU are the one who should have just "walked away" after having your say! But, that wasn't good enough for you! You think you have the RIGHT to tell me what and when I can POST???? You're out of your friggin MIND! :roll:

For ONE thing, like someone once said..... this is only the internet! Apparently your obsession has obliterated that fact from your mind! You need "professional" help..... and I hope you GET it! :roll:

You don't have ANY right or position to DICTATE ANY rules to me! Who the FRICK do you think you ARE???

You made a post about "ending it," but couldn't let it go without throwing in some insults! I responded "in kind" as I told you I always DO!

If you don't like what you HEAR..... perhaps, you should monitor what you SAY! :roll:

Rev.Vassago 08-22-2008 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by golfhobo

golfhobo 08-22-2008 04:57 AM

A narcissistic, butthurt fool said:

You have no rights here.
I rest my case! :roll: :lol:

Double L 08-22-2008 05:07 AM

Rev...Golfhobo

Please settle your differences and if you ask me it'll never stop cause you keep provoking each other to continue on!

As of right now this ENDS!

I know I'm not a moderator but since you two can't settle it in a civilized or professional manner, I will!

Rev...Golfhobo do we have a truce?

I won't tell ask ya to kiss and make up :shock:

Atleast shake each others hand!

Rev.Vassago 08-22-2008 05:08 AM

You have no rights here.
I rest my case! :roll: :lol:

It's true. You don't have any rights on this private website. Freedom of speech ends at the index page.

BTW, your new name is "Last Word Larry".

Double L 08-22-2008 05:11 AM

Thanks Rev! :lol:

Rev.Vassago 08-22-2008 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Double L

:lol: No, not you. The one who came back 4 days later to try to get one last dig in.

Double L 08-22-2008 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago

:lol: No, not you. The one who came back 4 days later to try to get one last dig in.

Oh ok I thought you was talking to me cause of the post I made about a truce.

Rev.Vassago 08-22-2008 05:56 AM

Oh ok I thought you was talking to me cause of the post I made about a truce.

One thing I think you'll find is there's certain people who constantly have to get the last word in, and will never let something die the horrible death it deserves, if they feel that their e-feelings were somehow hurt. After all, they feel it necessary to "get their side of the story out" to the anonymous people of the internet, just in case there is some person they don't really know that thinks they are in the wrong. :lol:

But it was a noble effort on your part. I'll give you kudos for that. It's amazing how quickly the silence can be broken, isn't it?

BigDiesel 08-22-2008 05:57 AM

You don't have ANY right or position to DICTATE ANY rules to me! Who the FRICK do you think you ARE???

If you don't like what you HEAR..... perhaps, you should monitor what you SAY! :roll:

Pot... Kettle... Black.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: