Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Goal Line Blitz.com (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/34067-goal-line-blitz-com.html)

Twilight Flyer 06-20-2008 01:21 PM

Yep, level 4 RB...should hit level 5 after the next game. Another 50 FP and I'm going to create a QB. I decided not to do the kicker, at least right now.

ronjon619 06-20-2008 09:16 PM

Next season there will be a 3-4 scheme for defense. That will put a strong need for pass rushing linebackers. aka Merriman and so forth. You might want to create a LB with lots of speed and let him develop in the D leagues and next off season get picked up by a quality team. That's what I'm doing. LB's are cheaper to create than QB's.

ronjon619 06-23-2008 03:19 AM

Anyone wanting to play should sign up now and develop a player thru the D- leagues now. I'm on the wait list for a team next season. Sign up thru my link or Twlight Flyer's and when next season comes along(mid July) I'll bring you aboard. This is the game for you football nuts out there. It cost nothing and not too much football knowledge is needed.

ronjon619 06-27-2008 10:09 PM

TF, you might want to catch onto a Canadian A team for the rest of the year. They released those teams and the owners are looking for active players.

Twilight Flyer 06-27-2008 10:21 PM

Well, I'm heading out on vacation this weekend, so my guys will be on autopilot for a couple of games. I did up a QB, too. So when I get back next week, I'll look into possible contracts.

ronjon619 06-27-2008 11:02 PM

TF.......try this guy when you return. I got a 10 day contract that expires on day 40. So, I can finish out the season on a human owned team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=3607

Twilight Flyer 07-07-2008 01:20 PM

Back in the saddle, here, Ronjon. How goes your attempt at getting a team?

ronjon619 07-08-2008 01:28 AM

Buried........900 something, not gonna happen for season 4. Most likely season 5.......how are your players doing? My guys could use another year. Have you found a human team yet? Forget about the Portsmith team I'm on. That owner is horrible. I'll be taking my 3 guys out at the end of the season.

Twilight Flyer 07-08-2008 12:30 PM

RB is level 8...should be 9 after next game. QB is 4. No bites on human teams at all. Not so worried about the QB...he's still got some time before his contract expires. Would like to get my RB on as a backup somewhere, so he can at least get a few carries and make a bit of money after his current computer team contract expires. He's built as an elusive back, but I went heavy in the special abilities...something like 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3. Question...do those special abilities even do anything yet? I see RB's of comparable level with no special abilities and they are cranking out solid yards per carry, between 4.0 and 5.0. And here I am, not even at 3.0. And even more weird with him, he played defense on the last game and had 7 tackles, while only getting 2 rushes? What gives with that?

ronjon619 07-08-2008 01:19 PM

I did the same thing with my OT. I put like 5 3 2 2 1 into his pass blocking tree. His team is very active and the GM said next time don't touch those SA's untill like level 12. I'm reaping the benefits now. His is not giving up any sacks and gets 5-10 pancakes a game as a backup to a level 18 OT(my guy is a 15 now.) I have never built a RB. Our RB is a level 20 with a ton of speed.(something like 60 in speed.) When he breaks the line of scrimmage, he is gone. 20-30 yd gains all the time.

You know about the Free Agent forum right? Put your guy in there and one of those new Canadian team will scoop him up. RB's are tough to find a starting job at those levels. I'm sure you can get backup job for next season. Get a 1 year deal so if you happen to get a terrible owner, you can jump ship.

Do you have enough money for level 8 equipment?

I think your on a special team.(kickoff and punt team.) Goto you team page and click on the depth chart. Click on the defense position and see if your backing up another position.