Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 03-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Rookie

It's just all too pathetic for an individual to be so concerned about another philosophy, and yet hold no specific beliefs themselves. I'm only referring to these individuals that try to make you prove your faith, but when you counter them into proving there's, they duck -n- dodge the question by any means evenso far as to twist context to suit their needs; Everything isn't deserving of an explanation, that is man's standards. If we had an explanation for everything, then we wouldn't need for God. Men have become lover's of themselves - their own God - the johnny come lately's. If there is no sign from heaven, then there is no God! That's just how they see it for one reason or another, and i'm sure it's because they want the "hard" facts or the ideology is plain nonsense to them, and because of the proud tongue. If he is all too proud, let him prove his own existence rather than trying to dispel another's! I swear, these people should be castrated for ignorance! A dead dog is better than a fool. I loathe the fact to be accused of "thou shalt not" when the person doin' the chargin' is "dumber than a rock", and especially when it's without merit. I welcome debate because it can lead to greater understanding. But when someone is blatantly flagrant - totally biased and prejudiced with the name calling - that's where i draw the line. If his/her sole objective is for their own evil pleasure of mockery, then that person should stay out of the discussion completely.

And since they think the bible is B.S., then they should all be given over to Scientology - where there IS proof in self-exaltation.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by daywalker
It's just all too pathetic for an individual to be so concerned about another philosophy, and yet hold no specific beliefs themselves. I'm only referring to these individuals that try to make you prove your faith, but when you counter them into proving there's, they duck -n- dodge the question by any means evenso far as to twist context to suit their needs; Everything isn't deserving of an explanation, that is man's standards. If we had an explanation for everything, then we wouldn't need for God. Men have become lover's of themselves - their own God - the johnny come lately's. If there is no sign from heaven, then there is no God! That's just how they see it for one reason or another, and i'm sure it's because they want the "hard" facts or the ideology is plain nonsense to them, and because of the proud tongue. If he is all too proud, let him prove his own existence rather than trying to dispel another's! I swear, these people should be castrated for ignorance! A dead dog is better than a fool. I loathe the fact to be accused of "thou shalt not" when the person doin' the chargin' is "dumber than a rock", and especially when it's without merit. I welcome debate because it can lead to greater understanding. But when someone is blatantly flagrant - totally biased and prejudiced with the name calling - that's where i draw the line. If his/her sole objective is for their own evil pleasure of mockery, then that person should stay out of the discussion completely.

And since they think the bible is B.S., then they should all be given over to Scientology - where there IS proof in self-exaltation.
You describe it correctly when you say men have become lovers of themselves. That right there is a example of end times prophecy fulfilling itself from 2 Timothy Ch 3 and 2 Peter Ch 3.

Old 03-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Senior Board Member

I have never heard anyone rant and rave and make sense at the same time. :lol: 8)

It is soo true and so cool.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-23-2006, 02:48 AM
Rookie

I'm so sick and tired of people wanting God to prove that He is real. Instead of asking God for a sign, these people should ask themselves what the real issue at hand is. Are they asking from their hearts, or are they askin' in order to catch God in His words so that they can accuse Him... God owes us nothing! That's what people don't realize. He created us, and He doesn't need our approval of anything. Or am i too proud to boast against my Maker and demand an answer! I really want those nay sayers to look at themselves in the mirror for just a moment... Ok, forget about God if you choose to deny Him, that's all on you. And if this is the case, PROVE yourself that you don't need God. Forget Jesus altogether. Say to youself,"I am my own God. Who needs a God anyway? I don't believe Him to begin with, so i have no use for Him. Besides, I can prove my existence, i have an answer to everything, and when i die, i need not worry cuz i know that i can WILL my way to eternity. I can heal myself from any illness that comes my way, and what sense is it to believe in a miracle when i can just heal myself. After all, i am my own God."

Now examine that statement and realize how ridiculous a statement that would make. A person who holds fast to the stance of inquiry of proof will not relinquish his pride for edification. He'd rather spend all of his energy denying everything else to prove his point. Yet, this person cannot even explain the simplest form of human nature w/o making himself look like a lunatic. So i say to these individuals who mock God,"Explain the origin of even the most elemenatry term and bind it so that i know there is no constraints other than what you have commanded - so that i know that you are God and none is greater. You who demand reproof, command time to stop - for the stars to fall from heaven, then i will believe you!"

To the people who refuse to believe:

If you don't want to believe in God, than that is your choice. Live your life they way you want to, but don't try to deny christianity just because you don't choose to believe. Don't waste your time on God trying to deny Him because you revel in your own exaltation. Worship yourself and don't mingle in the affairs of men because there is none greather than you. The God that these so-called christians believe in is a phony! That's what you call christians, right? They're crazy folks!

again I say to you:

Do as you will, but don't hinder others; It is up to each person as to what they will believe. Let the people decide their own faith aside from influence. There is no debate regarding the issues of men since after all, you are your own God, right?!

Old 03-23-2006, 03:16 AM
Senior Board Member

Ok, Now we got that all out Lets see if we can get some prophecy going?

Redeemed, Daywlker. Lets do some math. I think I have got the answer, but lets see if we come up with the same thing.

For every Kingdom that has ruled most of the earth, there is prince or king above it in the spiritual sense, EX: " Daniel was told by Gabriel, that he was held up fighting the prince of Persia, Until Micheal come to help him. Then after he told Daniel what he needed to know, he said he had to leave for the prince of Greece was comming and he had to fight him" also like I stated earlier in the Kings post of Revelations.

Now according to the Bible, 1/3 of all Angels fell with Lucifer. So how many arch angels fell with him.
( REMEMBER Arch Angels are princes and kings)

once we figure out how many, then we can figure out how many didn't fall and how many there are in all.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-23-2006, 03:31 AM
Rookie

I am presently reading 1kings and 2kings, but i am going to search further into the number of how many arch angels fell from heaven... I do believe that there were some very powerful angels that fell due to this pride in rebellion towards God...

I also do believe that there were more obedient angels of God that didn't rebel against the Lord of hosts. In Revelation, the scripture speaks of God's army in armageddon and how great the army is... NO matter what happens, if the army only consisted of God, we'd still be triumphant!

Old 03-23-2006, 04:19 AM
Senior Board Member

I am presently reading 1kings and 2kings, but i am going to search further into the number of how many arch angels fell from heaven... I do believe that there were some very powerful angels that fell due to this pride in rebellion towards God...

I also do believe that there were more obedient angels of God that didn't rebel against the Lord of hosts. In Revelation, the scripture speaks of God's army in armageddon and how great the army is... NO matter what happens, if the army only consisted of God, we'd still be triumphant!
True we would. What I meant about kings was a post I did earlier IN THIS THREAD and the 9-11 thread. About Kings and Princes, it is on page 2.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Board Regular

Slimland you are ahead of me on this subject about the number of angels and the kings. I will try to follow along with you if you want to take us further.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
Slimland you are ahead of me on this subject about the number of angels and the kings. I will try to follow along with you if you want to take us further.

I don't know if I am right though. but I will give it a shot.

7 kings 5 are fallen
10 kings have recieved no kingdom as of yet
Lets look at this.
5 have fallen
Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, Holy Rome "Bezintine"

1 is
This is Lucifer wich possibly currently resides ove the whole province of the darken realm.

1 will come but continue for a short time.
I believe this is one of the beast, "Apolyon"

1 will come who is one of the 5
So we have a ressurection of a empire, this I believ is the other beast, "Abbadon" The ruler of the Holy Roman Empire.

10 Kings
These are Fallen Arch Angels that have no Kingdom as of yet, They give there power and minds to the last beast.

I will count the beast that comes again, because the Bible say's he is the 8th, but is of the 7.

7+1+10=18

1/3 x 18=54

or without adding the 1

7+10=17

1/3 x 17=51

So acording to this there was 51 or 54 arch angels at one time. At least what is told in the bible, there could be more that we do not know.

That leaves 36 or 34 left. This # would include Gabriel, and Micheal.

What do ya think? Could this be right with the information that we have.

So a new question. this is easy, How many Beast where befor the Throne, befor the fall?

If you notice in Eziekiel, the Angels that carry the throne, and in Revelations that are befor the throne, are the same. But have you noticed that there aperance is, 1 with the face of a OX, 1 of a Man, 1 of a Lion, 1 of a Eagle.
Each representing somthing in Gods creation, "OX" domesticated animals, "Man" man kind, "Lion" Wild animals, "Eagle" birds.

Where is the reptile or fish?

God told Mosses to build the Ark of the Covenanat, to the pattern shown in heaven. So we know that everything on earth is a shadow of what is in heaven.

Did God make the Animals and Reptile's and the others, in the image of Angels, since He made Adam in the image of Him??

Just some thoughts.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 03-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by kimahri1114
I see. 8)

Why does everyone say bad things about Catholics?
It is principally driven by fear, hate, discrimination, stupidity, false pride, arrogance, and more stupidity. Mostly "wannabe christians" who have taken and mangled God's word to fit their own desires and agendas.

99% of the people who bash Catholicism know absolutely nothing about the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and the other 1% is wandering in the woods trying to find a tree to lean on.

Well I don't rightly know, but it could be that in the dark ages, the Holy Roman Church is the one who persecuted the Christians, the Jews, and everyone else who did not follow there system of belief.
And you direct and specific proof of this??? I think you may be a touch confused about the "dark ages". The inquisition that everyone loves to refer to, actually happened in the middle ages. If you like, I'll help you with your history and get you straight on it. And I'll be more than happy to straighten you out on who the inquisiton was actually aimed at. Beyond that...apparently you are ignorant of the actions of the "Reformationists" after they got political control of countries.....and how many Catholics and others that were hanged, beheaded and burnt at the stake for not believing as the "Reformationists" did.

Not only that, but in essence,and in my opinion, this is where the false prophet will make his stand and proclomation, when the Antichrist is revealed. but that goes even deeper.
And you too are apparently one of those who falls into the category of the class of people I described above. I'm betting Christ looks down from heaven and smiles on you daily.

Then you have some of the priest, who are pedifiles, being protected by that church, so forth and so on.
While there have been some priests who have been pedophiles...a matter that cannot be denied, to use that as an excuse for "disliking" Catholics or Catholicism is truly "lame". But then again it seems to be the way of "so-called christians" nowadays to bash and attempt to castigate entire religions and peoples....for the sins of a few. "That's mighty christian of you!!

Do you have any irrefutable and specific proof that the Catholic Church was actually "protecting" pedophiles. Mind you, I am talking about "specific and documented proof"...not some "propagandists opinion". Now, I am aware that some "people" may have done so...on a personal level, but no-one and not the "Church" as in Vatican ever "protected" a pedophile.

And I guess one would have to assume that the "preacher" who fed you this line, like you...is able to cast the first stone...I mean, what with y'all being without sin? And you know without a shadow of doubt, that no minister, preacher, deacon, or other church official of the religion you belong to has done absolutely none of the same, or any other sexually predatory sin??? And I suppose that you and your kind are absolutely innocent of doing precisely what you are accusing Catholics of doing???? Frankly, thats a hoot!!

I wish I had bookmarked that site that listed all the "sexually predatory sins of clergies of different faiths". You'd probably have a conniption fit and realize that you've been living pretty much in the dark. Oh yes, it mentions a Catholic priest or two.....but "Protestants" are pretty active in the sex crimes games....

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.