Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Board Regular

Hello Slimland and everyone,

I made it back from the big metropolis of Cookeville TN and Averitt Express orientation. I am home for a couple of days till I meet my trainer and head out next week.

Ok, during the drive up to the beautiful volunteer state I listened to a little radio bible study program and have a little something to throw into our end times discussion. So let me start slow.

In the book of John the first miracle Jesus performed was turning the water into wine. Now when he did this we know it was alchololic wine because of verse 10 in chapter 2 of John. Now, Jesus turned the water into fermented grape juice in an instant. Why is this important?

Because not only did he create grape juice with only water but he made it appear to be older than it was by it being fermented wine. Jesus still did it instantly but he created something that can only come naturally by the process of time. Ok, you are probably saying that this is no big deal because Jesus can control time itself.

Well if Jesus could create something in an instant to appear to be fine aged wine then what else could have been created to appear much older than it really is?

I will let you answer this question and then move on from there. If this works out I hope it adds some good discussion to our end times thread.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
Hello Slimland and everyone,

I made it back from the big metropolis of Cookeville TN and Averitt Express orientation. I am home for a couple of days till I meet my trainer and head out next week.

Ok, during the drive up to the beautiful volunteer state I listened to a little radio bible study program and have a little something to throw into our end times discussion. So let me start slow.

In the book of John the first miracle Jesus performed was turning the water into wine. Now when he did this we know it was alchololic wine because of verse 10 in chapter 2 of John. Now, Jesus turned the water into fermented grape juice in an instant. Why is this important?

Because not only did he create grape juice with only water but he made it appear to be older than it was by it being fermented wine. Jesus still did it instantly but he created something that can only come naturally by the process of time. Ok, you are probably saying that this is no big deal because Jesus can control time itself.

Well if Jesus could create something in an instant to appear to be fine aged wine then what else could have been created to appear much older than it really is?

I will let you answer this question and then move on from there. If this works out I hope it adds some good discussion to our end times thread.
The Earth!!!

Confusing the scientist, the so called wise?

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Board Regular

All right, give that masked webslinger a cigar

Yes, the earth is the answer. There have always been so many arguements about this especially when discussing evolution .vs creation. Now, understanding that God has the ability to create something that already shows age it is not a far leap to say he did that with the earth as well.

Now, if the earth only looks like its millions of years old then how old is it really? Most biblical scholars place the age of the earth about 6,000 years old. In general terms it is talked about as the earth being 4,000 years from Adam to Jesus. Then approximately 2,000 years from Jesus to present day.

To go forward I need your help to try and validate this biblical theroy. Was it 4,000 years from beginning to Jesus and then 2,000 years to the present. If you can help me validate it then we can take the next step.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Senior Board Member

Yes, the earth is the answer. There have always been so many arguements about this especially when discussing evolution .vs creation. Now, understanding that God has the ability to create something that already shows age it is not a far leap to say he did that with the earth as well.

Now, if the earth only looks like its millions of years old then how old is it really? Most biblical scholars place the age of the earth about 6,000 years old. In general terms it is talked about as the earth being 4,000 years from Adam to Jesus. Then approximately 2,000 years from Jesus to present day.

To go forward I need your help to try and validate this biblical theroy. Was it 4,000 years from beginning to Jesus and then 2,000 years to the present. If you can help me validate it then we can take the next step.

What a crock! :roll: So the whole planet is nothing more than a magic show? I realize that the religious types are desperate.. but DAYUM!

Old 06-03-2006, 02:39 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
All right, give that masked webslinger a cigar

That is the popular Christian belief=4,000years to Christ and 2,000 to the present.

I think I know where you are going with this!
And I say go ahead!

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-03-2006, 02:42 AM
Senior Board Member

What a crock! :roll: So the whole planet is nothing more than a magic show? I realize that the religious types are desperate.. but DAYUM!
[/quote]

I thought you said you wern't gonna post on this thread, because it is prophecy drivvin, and not a debate!!!

So do you have any prophecy to teach us, or speak of Fozzy?

You are more than welcome to share.
8)

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Senior Board Member

I thought you said you wern't gonna post on this thread, because it is prophecy drivvin, and not a debate!!!

I said that I normally do not get involved in these types of discussions because its like getting into a discussion with the insane. Trying to discuss anything to anyone with such obvious mental problems is basically pointless. I was not debating, I was stating an opinion about the nutty statements. Religion is a mental illness.

Old 06-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Fozzy

I said that I normally do not get involved in these types of discussions because its like getting into a discussion with the insane. Trying to discuss anything to anyone with such obvious mental problems is basically pointless. I was not debating, I was stating an opinion about the nutty statements. Religion is a mental illness.
:roll: :roll: Troll...... just out looking for trouble again? I think its past your bedtime, Fozzy? :wink:

Old 06-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Senior Board Member

That was Funny!! :lol:

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by OverTheRoad

:roll: :roll: Troll...... just out looking for trouble again? I think its past your bedtime, Fozzy? :wink:
Why no reply on the other thread punk boy?