Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 08-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Default Religion

Religions are man made to help the weak deal with the realities of life and death. I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny either.

Old 08-04-2006, 01:40 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by TruckerTrickFL
Religions are man made to help the weak deal with the realities of life and death. I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny either.
This is a prophecy thread! You want to make that statement, there is a debate thread, Here's the link!

http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...294&highlight=

Thankyou
Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 08-06-2006, 04:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Ezekiel 38
Gog and Allies Attack Israel
1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 ?Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ?Thus says the Lord GOD: ?Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops?many people are with you.
7 ?Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.?
10 ?Thus says the Lord GOD: ?On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: 11 You will say, ?I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates?? 12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ?Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder????
14 ?Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ?Thus says the Lord GOD: ?On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.? 17 Thus says the Lord GOD: ?Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?
18 ?And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,? says the Lord GOD, ?that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ?Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.? 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,? says the Lord GOD. ?Every man?s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.??

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 11-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Ok, Redeemed-- I have gotten "if that is a word" a little caught up on the news, so I think we might be able to continue!

I remember a supposed prophet I heard one time, and He said that he saw submarines surround America, and Nuked the hell out of it. All along the East and West coast, while the land troops invaded from the North and South straight down the middle of America, comming through the borders. He said that the attacking party, was Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, and 2 other country's that I can't remmember.

IF this was a true Prophecy, I know could see it comming into play, but I am very skepticle. There wher 2 others supposed prophets that said pretty much the same things, and 2 even gave 2 specific signs of the year that it would happen.

I am trying to remember one of there names--but the last 2 are Demetry Dutemen, and Stanis lav-luneb or something like that.

Have you heard of these and if so what is your take?

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 11-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Board Regular

Hey Slimland.

Sorry I missed your post reviving the thread. I have to admit that I have not heard of the two guys you are talking about. However, it does seem to match other prophecies about the downfall of the USA I have heard before. I will have to check them out and get back to you.

However, just based on current world events could an argument be made that these countries would attack us at some point and time.....I think so.

Russia went into the '90's as this new ally of the the USA in the world. But simply put Russia has an inferiority complex (even bigger than the rest of Europe) and believes that they should be a counter-balance to the USA. The cold war taught them that they can not match us one-on-one. Now they are talking the indirect route by supporting states that oppose the USA and by blocking our efforts in diplomatic circles. Russia right now could not muster a sufficent military on its own to fight us so they support other countries that can bleed us little by little. Iran is a big example of this.

China sees the USA as a direct threat to its sphere of influence. They see all of Asia as their potential area of influence and specifically the Middle East areas including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, and others. China is not in it for the same reasons as Russia. China is the new up and coming superpower with the ability to overshadow the USA in every way. They are the new economic superpower with the ability to manufacture....and now with its up and coming middle class......consume goods and services and a scale not seen before. China wants and needs political and military power to match its growing economic power and is growing it by leaps and bounds. North Korea is one of China's puppets and does not do anything without China's approval. Don't let the six nation talks fool you. China can let North Korea sabre rattle all it wants because it bennifits China by keeping the USA busy while China works in other areas.

One area that China is working hard in is Latin America. China has built huge influence in countries like Panama & Mexico. Russia & China are going in deep with Hugo Chavez and have always been a close friend to Castro's Cuba.

Basically, it would not be too far fetched to see an alliance of Russia, China, and a Latin America group in a military battle with the USA. No not tomorrow or in a year. But in the time frame of a decade or so.

Ok, I just got off work and got to get some sleep. I will look up your two guys and come back later.

Since it is election day do you have any thoughts on how or if todays results will effect prophecy?

Old 11-07-2006, 02:59 PM

China sees the USA as a direct threat to its sphere of influence. They see all of Asia as their potential area of influence and specifically the Middle East areas including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, and others. China is not in it for the same reasons as Russia. China is the new up and coming superpower with the ability to overshadow the USA in every way. They are the new economic superpower with the ability to manufacture....and now with its up and coming middle class......consume goods and services and a scale not seen before. China wants and needs political and military power to match its growing economic power and is growing it by leaps and bounds. North Korea is one of China's puppets and does not do anything without China's approval. Don't let the six nation talks fool you. China can let North Korea sabre rattle all it wants because it bennifits China by keeping the USA busy while China works in other areas.

One area that China is working hard in is Latin America. China has built huge influence in countries like Panama & Mexico. Russia & China are going in deep with Hugo Chavez and have always been a close friend to Castro's Cuba.

Basically, it would not be too far fetched to see an alliance of Russia, China, and a Latin America group in a military battle with the USA. No not tomorrow or in a year. But in the time frame of a decade or so.
Not wanting to interrupt your thread, but I DO want to touch on the parts I put in bold

You're right Redeemed, about China...

Chinese Controlled Mexican Deep-Water Ports
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16077

And don't forget they ALREADY control the shipping ports at both ends of the Panama Canal.

...and we're about to open the back door WIDE OPEN for them.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=17759

Carry on guys...I'm just sitting back watching "things" fall into place...as prophesized and written WAY before my time. 8)

Old 11-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Board Regular

dpatt,

Please, feel free to jump in at any time. Slimland started this thread a while back to discuss prophecy. We revive it from time to time and welcome anyone.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
Hey Slimland.

Sorry I missed your post reviving the thread. I have to admit that I have not heard of the two guys you are talking about. However, it does seem to match other prophecies about the downfall of the USA I have heard before. I will have to check them out and get back to you.

However, just based on current world events could an argument be made that these countries would attack us at some point and time.....I think so.

Russia went into the '90's as this new ally of the the USA in the world. But simply put Russia has an inferiority complex (even bigger than the rest of Europe) and believes that they should be a counter-balance to the USA. The cold war taught them that they can not match us one-on-one. Now they are talking the indirect route by supporting states that oppose the USA and by blocking our efforts in diplomatic circles. Russia right now could not muster a sufficent military on its own to fight us so they support other countries that can bleed us little by little. Iran is a big example of this.

Ok, I just got off work and got to get some sleep. I will look up your two guys and come back later.

Since it is election day do you have any thoughts on how or if todays results will effect prophecy?
Well I can see it comming into play with the Nations. As for the Election's well, either way we will get there, just maybe--maybe faster with the Libral's. Though I can't realy stand any of them wether Democrate or Republican -- I think there just a bunch of liars to begin with! But that is my opinion! Either way we have something of some form, being shoved down our throats, wether it would be Relegion no matter, Gay's etc. To change the names of sin to make it more acceptable. It is all anyone can do to get away from the heart. For in the heart lye's the truth.

I finaly remembered the name of the other guy, it is Henry Groover!

My next question never realy got answered, I would like your opinion on this.
I know this is not prophetic of Nature.

But I was reading and I came across something that astounded me.

First let me ask, has anyone ever heard that when Adam and Eve, ate of the apple that we handed over rule of the earth to Satan?

I have!

I understood it, but I came across something that I found interesting.

In the Old Testament, Cain was upset because his gift to the Lord was rejected. and the Lord told him.

Genesis 4:5-7
5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.
6 So the LORD said to Cain, ?Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? 7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.?

So my question is according to this, we had rule over it, was this untill the Law come and put us under subjection to the law?

I know the answer, I want to see what y'alls opinions are!

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 11-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Board Regular

Got to get ready to go to work but I will give my first impression.

No I do not think it was until the Law came. I think it goes back to the idea of free will. Adam and Eve had free will and did not have to eat the fruit. Cain had free will and did not have to kill Able.

It is our desires that stir us up to unimaginable actions. Seems like the book of James address the raging storm that swells up in us when we let our desires rule over us.

But that is a quick first impression. Let me think about it a little more while driving tonight.

On an aside note, I had my first full blown argument with a dispatcher last night. Boy talk about having to rule over the desire to sin.... :shock:

Old 11-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
Got to get ready to go to work but I will give my first impression.

No I do not think it was until the Law came. I think it goes back to the idea of free will. Adam and Eve had free will and did not have to eat the fruit. Cain had free will and did not have to kill Able.

It is our desires that stir us up to unimaginable actions. Seems like the book of James address the raging storm that swells up in us when we let our desires rule over us.

But that is a quick first impression. Let me think about it a little more while driving tonight.

On an aside note, I had my first full blown argument with a dispatcher last night. Boy talk about having to rule over the desire to sin.... :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I usualy loose! :lol:

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart