Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 12-10-2006, 04:45 AM

container?2751basket?1807
Originally Posted by Slimland
Ahh a fresh mind Truckfam!

Truckfam what do you think of the Zacheria passage of the basket and wickedness?
Have you ever heard of Mr. Rood from Rood Awakening? He is a messianic Jew. He is a Jew that believes Jesus is the messiah. He has studied in depth the ancient Jewsih traditions, and is working on restoring those traditions to the Jewish community. He has also studied the original Hebrew. The original Hebrew as he explained is very hard to read, since it has no pun cation marks. Any pun cation marks came later on after the books were originally written.

The problem is that there are words that look alike, but have different meanings like in our modern English. One word can have five different meanings. Sometimes the letter and words were so close that it was hard to tell what was trying to be said. Some times things got misinterpreted.

I also remember somewhere in the Bible it said some writings would be locked up until the end times. I just forget where it said that.

Mr. Rood said that particular passage did get mistranslated. The story he told about how he came to the realization is fascinating. Remember the people translating had to make what they thought was the most sense. There is alot of teaching, explanation, and proof behind this. It is extremely hard to put a two hour teaching in one post. The best way to put this is to reword the actual passage.

The original passage:

Zechariah 5:5-11

5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”
6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a basket that is going forth.”
He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.
10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”
11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when itShinarady, the basket will be set there on its base.”

Rewritten:

Zechariah 5:5-11

5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”
6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a container that is going forth.” He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a fire sitting inside the container”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust the fire down into the container, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two fires, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the container between earth and heaven. 10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the container?”
11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the Shinariner will be set there on its base.”

------------------------

Re-editing Sorry for the gerberish. Was having a hard time with the spell checker. Kept getting errors, and late at night.

Now think of our modern day missles. They are containers that fly and basically have fire in them. The led tops make more sense now. The two fires, Mr. Rood named a particular missle that actually contained two missle heads. I forgt the name of the missle, but he had a picture of an older Time magazine with pictures of different necular war missles. That missle was one of them.

I have seen Mr. Rood on Rood Awakening on Sky Angel. Some say he is very conterversial. Much of what he says makes sense and makes certain parts of the Bibile clearer especially when it is seen from the perspective of the Jewish culture of that time period.

Old 12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Senior Board Member

------------------------

Now think of our modern day missles. They are containers that fly and basically havemissilesn them. The led tops make more sense now. The two fires, Mr. Rood named a particular missle that actually contained tow missle heads. I forgemissilename of the missle, but he almissilewed a picture of an older Time mamissile with pictures of different necular war missles. That missle was one of them.

I donucleare anymissiles stuff missileut have seen him several times on Sky Angel. Some say he is very conterversial. Much of what he says makes sense and putscontroversial clearer light especially when it is seen from the perspective of the Jewish culture of that time period.
[/quote]

Though I do find this interesting and a possibility, I am still leaning toward a establichment of Government.
The reason being, is that is would coincide with past history with what we have talked about. And scripture concerning Babylon points in this direction, IMOP. But that is not to say that I am correct.

Wickedness-- I think in this point of subject is being self loved, and IMOP the Freedom to do that is in the government, and people it represents. Take for EXample Now, the USA-- Look at the way we where and the way we are now, the things we condemed, and the things we allow now. The things we had to have, and the things we wanted to have. The fact of being happy with what we had, and now our wants and lust, are our object.
We have as a people and a country, forgotted the simple things concerning life. To love God, To rememmber Him! The same act as the beginning has been redone over and over again. But now, since the Love of many has grown cold, "and sometimes I find myself in this catagory", and the wilfull ness to forget our creator. Has left us to our own devices of uncontrolable means that cannot be controlled by no one but the Father.
Hence here we have a Fallen One who Started the rebellion, leading the way. I think the land of Shinar will be a seat of Power of some kind, and rise again. It is prophecyesed, and I think this is what we are seeing.

When will it be fully grown? I do not know, but what I do know is what timelines God has givven us, though we do not know the day nor hour, we do know the season, and IMOP it is on us now.
What I think is neat, is God gave us the timeline of His Son returning at the second comming, to the exact day, after 2 signs. But the Raptur He only gave the season. I have found this in the Old Testament and the New, and I believe I have touched on these in this same thread!

Am I wrong? God I hope not, You see I am one of those, who Hate this life with a passion. I cannot stand it, but at the same time, there are time's that I thank God to experience the things contained in this life, that make me a better person in Christ. But I find my selfish flesh, tryes its dangest to controll my thoughts and actions. No matter what I do, it is there and will always be, untill the redemtion. But in the same sense it remindes me daily my need for Jesus Christ, for if I was perfect I would have no need for salvation.
The reminder is there, As King Solomon said "dont be overly righteous, nor overly Evil" "but the whole duty of man, is to Love God and keep His commandments" and John tells us that "His commandments are not grevious, But to love God and love Your neighbor, for it is the Law of Love" I don't know about you, but IMOP this is one of the hardest things to do. For this action is to Remmember God, and who He is. We as humans tend to lean on our understanding and not Gods. We as humans tend to want to controll something that is not ours. It is shown daly in dating, and so forth and so on. For Jesus said "the world's Sin, is not believing in Him" That word believing is faith based, it means to trust. Do you know "and I know you do" how hard it is to trust when all of us have been let down, in one way or another. Brings back the Pink floyed song "The Wall" to mind, and we find ourselves back in the same situation with the Law of Mosses, To and extent. For the most sacrificial act and the hardest thing for me and most people to do, is to believe Ie have faith, in something other than ourselfes. This is why the Gosphel wich is so easy, is so hard, IMOP. and agiain it puts light on the passage "straight and narrow is the way, but wide is the path to hell" "paraphrased".
It is the belief of the Heart and Mind, the decission to believe or not to believe.
If you choose not to decide you've still have made a choice!

I am sorry to get on this tangent and subject, but it just came out!

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Oh I almost forgot!

Y'all keep posting, it might be a few day's befor I can get back on here. I am cancelling my subscription to the dial up I am using. Becuase my brother in Law is getting My famly and I on dish. So I will be back, and who knows I might just be able to use someone else' s computer to get on here untill, I get mine up and going again!

So keep cool, and I will be back soon!

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Well it is going to be a while befor I cancell my internet service provider. They won't be getting out here to connect DSL untill late January. So I am keeping my present provider untill then. So let's continue this discussion.

2006 is almost over with, and soon 2007 will be here, what do we have instore, I would like to hear some opinions on this! I in earlier post have put down a timeline In My Opinion of what is ahead. Does anyone have a opinion on those or maybe some insight, that Redeemed and I have not covered?

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Senior Board Member

As to the existence of a Highest Power, I do believe that there is a God.

In college, when I became involved in studying the sciences in depth, particularly the science of human anatomy and physiology, but also zoology, then the chances of life, in the form of human life, animal life, or plant life, somehow evolving as the result of a statistical fluke became incomprehensibly remote.

As for the way many people perceive God??

I think that comedian George Carlin summed it up best when he said that "We have created God in our own image and likeness"!!

Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Senior Board Member

If there is a Jew who believes that Jesus is anything other than a man... he's not Jewish.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Fozzy
If there is a Jew who believes that Jesus is anything other than a man... he's not Jewish.
Not necessarily, Fozzy!!

Ever heard of Messianic Jews??

They do indeed recognize "Yeshuah" (whom the Christians refer to as "Jesus") as being the Messiah.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:04 AM

The way Jesus was written about, he (and his disciples) were either the worst scum to ever walk the earth, or He is actually God who visited in the flesh. It does not matter what anyone (Jew or Gentile) believes.

Old 12-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Senior Board Member

(edited)

Old 12-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Ken-O, Have I come to your threads and used one half profanity?NO
Then why do you have to come into mine, and call Useless du? what's a du?

Now I like anyone like a good chewing sometimes with some profanaty in it! But sir you computure is all messed up, it wont even let you put the word down. Maybe it is broken, or you have one of the filters on it.

Anyway, start you own thread, and call it whatever you like. But this thread has been going for awhile, and I don't need you following Useless, and calling him half cuss words, and getting my thread shut down. So Take IT some where else!!!!!!!!!!

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart