Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 06-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Senior Board Member

Well Slimland, this one's for you. What say you.....

Old 06-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Senior Board Member

THE END IS HERE!!

THE WORLD ENDS ON SATURDAY JUNE 09, 2007.

PLEASE HAVE YOUR LOGBOOKS UP TO DATE!!

Old 06-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by bulldog2036
Well Slimland, this one's for you. What say you.....
Hey Bulldog been a long time!!

If this is refering to TF's comment on the Rapture then, I say I am up for it. But it is going to have to wait a little.

Their are a lot of Brother's and Sister's in Christ who do not believe in the Rapture. IMOP, it doesn't matter if they do or don't, all that realy matters is to Love God and Keep His commandment, and To Love your neibor..
To believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and came in the flesh, died for our sins, and rose to give us new life in Him..

But this subject is and interesting one at least.. Hope fully later this evening I can get to it. If not the Tommorow for sure..

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Useless
THE END IS HERE!!

THE WORLD ENDS ON SATURDAY JUNE 09, 2007.

PLEASE HAVE YOUR LOGBOOKS UP TO DATE!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Useless, How have you been??

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Senior Board Member

Things are gaining speed!

There is so much archeological proof of most of the biblical story's, Yet people still deny God. The Prophecy's that have been fulfilled to the exact detail, and still the deniement of God. Creation itself declares the Glory of God, and still denyment.
Next in line the Rapture, and there will still be the denial. The the judgment of the Day of The Lord, with all kinds of sign's some are, Locust who sting unbelievers for 5 months. and people will wish for death, but will be unable to die during this time. An Angel will declare God, and still people will deny Him. these are just examples, and there is plenty more.

The Idea of Believing and TRUSTING a God who Loves us, why is that so repeling to some people, that they deny Him. We cant blame that one on Satan, for even in the mellinium reign, with Christ on the throne, this still will happen. Durring that time, CHrist will be here on earth a King, and still people will deny Him. Though they only live to be 100. But if they trust in Him, and realize and accept Him as their Lord. they will never die.

My friend's, things are comming to a point to where you have to make a choice. For even right now, it is indisputable of Gods presence and the Glory of Jesus Christ.

My prayer is if I can't meet you here on earth, then I want to meet you in Heaven.

Glory be to God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Slimland, well said my friend. I am still thirsting for that info on where the rature is mentioned in the Great Book, Thessolonians maybe? Give a brother a hand.....bd.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Slimland, well said my friend. I am still thirsting for that info on where the rature is mentioned in the Great Book, Thessolonians maybe? Give a brother a hand.....bd.
Bulldog I am so sorry, I had forgotten. I will hopefully get to this this evening. I had time this morning but forgot.. I will get to it, and yes some of it is in Thessolonians. But I believe it is in the old testament also..

If I don't get to it this evning which I probly will, I will in the morning

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Shame on you... :sad: ...what part of Texas are you from?

Old 06-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Shame on you... :sad: ...what part of Texas are you from?
Lubbock TX,,

Well I didn't get to it last night, My sewer line backed up, so I had to crawl under my house and get out the trusty, clogg buster.. After fixing that, I spent time with my wife, and then she beat me to the computer :lol:

I could've gotten the lap top, but I don't like the key board and sometimes if freezes up, and didn't want to lose anything I typed..

I at one time didn't believe in the Rapture, I prayed to Jesus to show me Truth, because I had heard so much about it from famly and friends.. So I will skip the personal stuff like dreams and so forth and get to scripture, and bear with me, I feel like I got beat up last night..

First lets look and the 2nd Comming.

The 2nd Comming of Jesus Christ, consist of Every eye will see Him.

Revelation 1:7
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

There is a set day for the event of the Second Comming.

Daniel 12:11-12
11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

The Day was prophecy'ed of His first and Now of His 2nd.

Zechariah 14
The Day of the LORD
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Makinga very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.
[a]
6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
8 And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
9 And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—

“ The LORD is one,”[b]
And His name one.

1 Thessalonians 3:11-13
11 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you. 12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, 13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.

Jude 1:13-15
13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

Now that was just a few things,, So we Know now that the 2nd Comming of Christ.
Every Eye will see Him.
The day is Appointed.
And He brings the Saints.

Lets look at the Rapture, Here is the most famouse passages

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.[a]
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5
1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

2 Thessalonians 1:3-12
3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe,[a] because our testimony among you was believed.
11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

And this one is one of my Favorit's

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ[a] had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin[b] is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God[c] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[d] who now restrains will do so until He[e] is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Luke 17:33-37
33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”[a]
37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”
So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

Now again

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!

Luke 21:5-38
5 Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and donations, He said, 6 “These things which you see—the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.”
7 So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”
8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore[a] do not go after them. 9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”
10 Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[b] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
37 And in the daytime He was teaching in the temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet. 38 Then early in the morning all the people came to Him in the temple to hear Him.

Here IMOP one from the Old Testament, Take heed this one is Long, But I will High light the key verses..
The start of this is a prophecy of When the Jews get their land back, We know that they became a state in 1948, and after the 6 day war recieved there land.. So part of this prophecy has been fulfilled.
The fall of the Towers "The day of the Great Slaughter" IMOP, has happend, for I know only one time in recent history since 1967 that Towers "Plural" fell, and that was in 2001!!

Isaiah 30
1 “Woe to the rebellious children,” says the LORD,

“Who take counsel, but not of Me,
And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit,
That they may add sin to sin;
2 Who walk to go down to Egypt,
And have not asked My advice,
To strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh,
And to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
3 Therefore the strength of Pharaoh
Shall be your shame,
And trust in the shadow of Egypt
Shall be your humiliation.
4 For his princes were at Zoan,
And his ambassadors came to Hanes.
5 They were all ashamed of a people who could not benefit them,
Or be help or benefit,
But a shame and also a reproach.”

6 The burden against the beasts of the South.

Through a land of trouble and anguish,
From which came the lioness and lion,
The viper and fiery flying serpent,
They will carry their riches on the backs of young donkeys,
And their treasures on the humps of camels,
To a people who shall not profit;
7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain and to no purpose.
Therefore I have called her
Rahab-Hem-Shebeth.[a]

8 Now go, write it before them on a tablet,
And note it on a scroll,
That it may be for time to come,
Forever and ever:
9 That this is a rebellious people,
Lying children,
Children who will not hear the law of the LORD;
10 Who say to the seers, “Do not see,”
And to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us right things;
Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
11 Get out of the way,
Turn aside from the path,
Cause the Holy One of Israel
To cease from before us.”

12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel:

“ Because you despise this word,
And trust in oppression and perversity,
And rely on them,
13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you
Like a breach ready to fall,
A bulge in a high wall,
Whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant.
14 And He shall break it like the breaking of the potter’s vessel,
Which is broken in pieces;
He shall not spare.
So there shall not be found among its fragments
A shard to take fire from the hearth,
Or to take water from the cistern.”

15 For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel:

“ In returning and rest you shall be saved;
In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.”
But you would not,
16 And you said, “No, for we will flee on horses”—
Therefore you shall flee!
And, “We will ride on swift horses”—
Therefore those who pursue you shall be swift!
17 One thousand shall flee at the threat of one,
At the threat of five you shall flee,
Till you are left as a pole on top of a mountain
And as a banner on a hill.
18 Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you;
And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you.
For the LORD is a God of justice;
Blessed are all those who wait for Him.
19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem;
You shall weep no more.
He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry;
When He hears it, He will answer you.
20 And though the Lord gives you
The bread of adversity and the water of affliction,
Yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore,
But your eyes shall see your teachers.

21 Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,

“ This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right hand
Or whenever you turn to the left.
22 You will also defile the covering of your images of silver,
And the ornament of your molded images of gold.
You will throw them away as an unclean thing;
You will say to them, “Get away!”
23 Then He will give the rain for your seed
With which you sow the ground,
And bread of the increase of the earth;
It will be fat and plentiful.
In that day your cattle will feed
In large pastures.
24 Likewise the oxen and the young donkeys that work the ground
Will eat cured fodder,
Which has been winnowed with the shovel and fan.
25 There will be on every high mountain
And on every high hill
Rivers and streams of waters,
In the day of the great slaughter,
When the towers fall.

26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,
And the light of the sun will be sevenfold,
As the light of seven days,
In the day that the LORD binds up the bruise of His people
And heals the stroke of their wound.

27 Behold, the name of the LORD comes from afar,
Burning with His anger,
And His burden is heavy;
His lips are full of indignation,
And His tongue like a devouring fire.
28 His breath is like an overflowing stream,
Which reaches up to the neck,
To sift the nations with the sieve of futility;
And there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people,
Causing them to err.
29 You shall have a song
As in the night when a holy festival is kept,
And gladness of heart as when one goes with a flute,
To come into the mountain of the LORD,
To the Mighty One of Israel.
30 The LORD will cause His glorious voice to be heard,

And show the descent of His arm,
With the indignation of His anger
And the flame of a devouring fire,
With scattering, tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the LORD
Assyria will be beaten down,
As He strikes with the rod.
32 And in every place where the staff of punishment passes,
Which the LORD lays on him,
It will be with tambourines and harps;
And in battles of brandishing He will fight with it.
33 For Tophet was established of old,
Yes, for the king it is prepared.
He has made it deep and large;
Its pyre is fire with much wood;
The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone,
Kindles it.

Red Highlight at the bottom I believe is the Rapture, for the Glorious Voice of God is heard, and we go to the Mountain of the Lord ie Kingdom.

Blue Highlight-- I believe the Light is Gods Glory being sent out to the world, to bring them to Him so they can be save from the wrath to come.. The 7 Days I think is a timeline, According to Eziekiel when it comes to prophecy, a day is for a year. So 7 years of Gods Glory spreading to the world to believe in HIM.

Dark Blue-- The Towers falling--9-11-2001.

Dark Red-- This was going on befor the fall, and still going on today, Israel on all side has adversity.

These are just a few scripture's of the Rapture lets look at some key points.

1--Where the body is the Eagles will be. We as believers are the body of Christ.

2--People will dissaper, one in the field the other taken.

3--The dead in Christ first, then those who are alive in Christ.

4--Not a day set, but there is a season.

5-- I think all these scripture's speak for themselvs. and we can see a diffrence between the 2 advents, thier is no possibility that these are the same advents.. For how can Christ come with the saints, without taken them first.. And we being the Body of Christ, are not appointed to wrath, and the Day of the Lord is a Day of Wrath, and Judgment.. And In Christ there is no more Condemnation for those who believe..

The Rapture, the word in not in the bible, BUT in greek it is

"Rapture" is a word of Latin origin ("raptus" = "having been seized"), not Hebrew or Greek, the languages of the Bible. In Greek harpazo, which is found in the Greek text of 1 Thes. 4:17. means, "to raise from the ground", "take for oneself" or, simply, "to choose" (haireomai), all of which are akin to airo, "to raise up."

We just say it in English, wich is Rapture...

I hope this helps!

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 06-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Thanks slimland, the only question/problem I have with the "two towers" prophecy is that it wasn't a "great slaughter". Now before anyone has anything harsh to say let me elaborate. A great slaughter to me would be much more than the the number of people who died that day. Although interpretation will vary from person to person but could it be that something much more sinister is on the horizon? But the "two towers" thing always will come into play on this question. It can be confusing. I hope I am wrong.