Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 12-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Fozzy
Originally Posted by Slimland
Originally Posted by Fozzy
It really doesn't matter what is included or excluded, someone will always think up a reason for these texts to left out.. and why there has to be a reason (this is where the conspiracy wonks dwell btw) is a problem. If you want to read the texts they are available...
Reality --No it doesn't matter at all.. But it could be a good discussion.. Have you read it Fozzy or some of it?
Enough to see what they where (then) talking about. It's all more drivel to me. But then the big issue for the poster (and why I brought it up) was the anti-catholic slant to the story, and it was an election year then too. It would be a short lived thread I'm afraid.
Fair enough Fozzy, I think it would be short lived myself.. I will focus on this thread..

Later
Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-29-2007, 11:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Since I am alone on this thread!! My friend has left again, I know he is a busy man..

I will put down some things some of ya'll just might find interesting.. If you disagree that is fine, if you wan't to debate it, that is fine to Aslong as it is Done on a diffrent thread..This one would be perfect for it.

http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...460&highlight=

But this thread has been here for a while and is not a debate thread, and I thank Fozzy and some of the other's for showing the Respect for that..I would like to keep it that way, so if something here strikes a cord, please just copy and past onto the other and we can talk..

Comming soon---- The Testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy!

I just need to get some time, and some of my stuff out.. Hopefully tommorow I will post something if not tonight..

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-30-2007, 01:44 AM
Board Regular

No, we are never alone....

Since you bulldozed me with a bunch of reading and questions :lol:

I am going to go after them one at a time. Your first one was where is the USA in prophecy. I did a quick Google search and did some brief reading on the first two returns.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/HWA/U...tian/index.htm

http://raptureready.com/featured/reagan/dr10.html

The first one will require some heavy reading and Bible research to verify. The second one is more of a comentary and gives possible answers.

Overall, the Bible usually makes mention of things when there is a specific reason to talk about it. It could be that mentioning the USA specifically is not necessary. Otherwise, it may be assumed that the USA is not a player at all in prophecy either by its own choice or against its will. This single question alone could bring up a long discussion.

Slim, give these two sites a quick read and let me know your first impressions.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Redeemed
No, we are never alone....

Since you bulldozed me with a bunch of reading and questions :lol:

I am going to go after them one at a time. Your first one was where is the USA in prophecy. I did a quick Google search and did some brief reading on the first two returns.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/HWA/U...tian/index.htm

http://raptureready.com/featured/reagan/dr10.html

The first one will require some heavy reading and Bible research to verify. The second one is more of a comentary and gives possible answers.

Overall, the Bible usually makes mention of things when there is a specific reason to talk about it. It could be that mentioning the USA specifically is not necessary. Otherwise, it may be assumed that the USA is not a player at all in prophecy either by its own choice or against its will. This single question alone could bring up a long discussion.

Slim, give these two sites a quick read and let me know your first impressions.
I will reply to both of these Redeemed. I have sckeemed through them and the 1st I need to read a little more. The second I get the jest of it, but still need to read it..

The question posed wasn't by me, but a update I had recieved at 2 diffrent times.. I see by News and times, that prophecy is in its greatest hour.. Hopefuly we will have time to look and discuss this furthur, befor the Gathering.. Thus why I wanted to post on the above mentioned in a earlier post today.. The Testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy..

I do not expect everyone to understand what that realy means.. But some do, and I know you do.. But those that do not, can read and see for themself's Who IS, Who Was, And Who is to come The Christ.. and IMOP without any shadow of a doubt..

So this will be a 2 fold discussion, I pray that we both can endure being able to carry on 2 diffrent discussion's, but so close at the same time..

It is Very Good to See you Back, I hope you stick around..
Now where is Twilight Flyer, He has a diffrent insight than we do, and I think that is balancing..

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-30-2007, 04:55 AM
Senior Board Member

Well As for the first, I am not sure if I agree that we are manessah. The first of Joesoph sons.. I have heard this before just not in this detail.. The man does present a good argument..Is it possible, yep anything is..

The second I have also heard of, and kinda lean in this direction, and we have spoken of it before on this thread.. We had come to the conclusion either USA will fall to a number of countries attacking us.. Or we join them,, And the possibility of the Raptur leaving the USA in dire straights.. THough you and I only said this possibility.. TF doesn't think there will be a Raptur..

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 12-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Senior Board Member

I find this next thing a very very interesting read, though some say it is hard to understand I do not share this view.. and will explain the best I can from my own note's and some others I have read.. the explanation will come after the verses..
Part 1 of The Testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy.

Daniel had heard of a prophecy givven to Jerimiah for Jerusalem. Daniel wanted to know what was going on so he asked God in prayer..

Daniel 9
1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the lineage of the Medes, who was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans— 2 in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood by the books the number of the years specified by the word of the LORD through Jeremiah the prophet, that He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

I didn't put the prayer down, you can read it if you want' to. Daniel 9:1-19

Here is the reply.

Daniel 9:20-27

20 Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God, 21 yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand. 23 At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision:
24 “ Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 “ Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
26 “ And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

Now for the understanding

1-- At the end of a period of 70 weeks. Israel will have fully repented of her disobediance to God.
2-- From the time the command is givven to restore Jerusalem untill the time the Messiah is revealed is 69 weeks comprising one 7 week period and one 62 week period. In 445B.C. Artaxerxes gave such a command!
3-- After the 69 weeks the Messiah would be CUT OFF and Jerusalem would be ravaged. THis distruction would not end until the end of the 70th week.
4-- the Last week Begins when the prince who is to come makes a covenant. then in the middle of the 70 week he breaks the covenant and brings desolation so sever that Jesus refered to it as a time of "Great Tribulation"

Now a week is reconed as a period of seven sevens of years. So each week is 49 years. And 69 weeks is 483 years. The years are counted according to the Jewish calandar of 360 days per year. Addung days for leap years yields 476 years on the Gregorian calendar of the 69 weeks. Therfor-- coundting from the decree of Artaxerxes in 445-444 B.C. to the end of the 69 weeks, Brings the time the Messiah would be "Cut Off" to A.D. 32-33.. The time Jesus' ministry of teaching, preaching and healing ended with His Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem and Crucifixion.

The 70week will begin when the church age ends, Note {This is MY Opinion} and from the corelation of this last week of years related refrences wich are some {Dan 7:25; 12:7; Rev11:2, 3; 12:6, 14; 13:5} it is clear that 7 literal years is the period of the 70 week. So after the 3 1/2 years the Antichrist will betray Israel and come to attack her. I which Christ returns etc.

Some people do not agree with this, and they can make there case if they want.. on the link provided for the debate's

Thankyou
Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-03-2008, 03:15 AM
Board Regular

Hey Slimland,

Sorry I have not posted. However, I am reading and digesting some of our dual conversation going on. Here are some thoughts on a couple of things from your long post.

Calls in Canada for Amero - euro-style currency to avoid exchange problems with US

Stephen Jarislowsky, a billionaire money manager and investor the Canadian newspaper Globe and Mail bills as the Canadian Warren Buffet, has told a parliamentary committee Canada and the United States both should abandon their national dollar currencies and move to a regional North American currency as soon as possible. "I think we have to really seriously start thinking of the model of a continental currency just like Europe," Jarislowsky told the Canadian House of Commons' finance committee, according to the Globe and Mail in Toronto. "The idea would be a European Union-type set-up," Jarislowsky said, "with a North American Central Bank that would issue the new currency and sit over the Bank of Canada and the Federal Reserve Bank in the United States." Jarislowsky insisted Canada was going to be forced to do something because the increased value of the Canadian dollar vis-à-vis the U.S. dollar was likely to depress business activity in Canada and cause a recession. "Two-thirds of the Canadian economy is tied to the U.S. economy," Jarislowsky pointed out. "Some 85 percent of our exports are headed for the U.S. market. Our economy is tied to the U.S. dollar, whether we like it or not." Jarislowsky told the House of Commons finance committee that a regional North American currency would reduce the adverse currency exchange risk being experienced in Canada since the Canadian dollar has risen more than 20 percent against the U.S. dollar this year.
The Amero issue, also known as the North American Union, is coming into the forefront more and more. There has been talk of such a Union for years but only after the birth of the European Union and the Euro has it gotten much press. A lot of it is still more conspiracy theory but clearly there is is more fact to it now that most people want to admit. All you have to do to see that is look at the free trade agreements, the lack of enforcement of immigration, and the overall globalist ideas of many of our leaders in politics and industry to see us moving into larger governing groups than currently established borders allow. You can get more reading that you can handle just by Googling “North American Union, Amero, and the proposed North American Super Highway.” There was also a story not to long ago about North Carolina CDL’s now including a holographic stamp on the back of the license that many claim is the NAU.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=57502

But this all is getting to be old news. We have a European Union, an African Union, and an Asian Union (the EU being the far better organized of the three). It is only a matter of time for the western hemisphere to get “unionized” as well. As someone who worked in the corporate world I can’t even begin to tell you how much big business would benefit if they had to deal in only a couple (or better still a single one) of currencies, regulations /laws, and border/customs issues when doing business.

Poll finds more Americans believe in devil than Darwin

More Americans believe in a literal hell and the devil than Darwin's theory of evolution, according to a new Harris poll released on Thursday. It is the latest survey to highlight America's deep level of religiosity, a cultural trait that sets it apart from much of the developed world. It also helps explain many of its political battles which Europeans find bewildering, such as efforts to have "Intelligent Design" theory -- which holds life is too complex to have evolved by chance -- taught in schools alongside evolution. The poll of 2,455 U.S. adults from Nov 7 to 13 found that 82 percent of those surveyed believed in God, a figure unchanged since the question was asked in 2005. It further found that 79 percent believed in miracles, 75 percent in heaven, while 72 percent believed that Jesus is God or the Son of God. Belief in hell and the devil was expressed by 62 percent. Darwin's theory of evolution met a far more skeptical audience which might surprise some outsiders as the United States is renowned for its excellence in scientific research. Only 42 percent of those surveyed said they believed in Darwin's theory which largely informs how biology and related sciences are approached. While often referred to as evolution it is in fact the 19th century British intellectual's theory of "natural selection." There are unsurprising differences among religious groups. "Born-again Christians are more likely to believe in the traditional elements of Christianity than are Catholics or Protestants. For example, 95 percent believe in miracles, compared to 87 percent and 89 percent among Catholics and Protestants," according to the poll. "On the other hand only 16 percent of born-again Christians, compared to 43 percent of Catholics and 30 percent of Protestants, believe in Darwin's theory of evolution." What is perhaps surprising is that substantial minorities in America apparently believe in ghosts, UFOs, witches, astrology and reincarnation. The survey, which has a sampling error of plus or minus two percent, found that 35 percent of the respondents believed in UFOs and 31 percent in witches.
When I read this the first thing that comes question that comes to my mind is do people actually know and understand what they believe. But the bible verse that comes to mind is 2 Timothy 4:3

3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
Keep going with your Daniel study. That is one book I would like to learn more about.

Old 01-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Senior Board Member

I will post more on Daniel and Prophecy soon, I am a little tied up right now.. Hopefully some time this weekend..

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Senior Board Member

The book of Daniel IMOP, is the forunner to Revelation. It explains alot that has happen and just gives a glimps of what is to come.. and to understand Revelation, I think on has to read and understand Daniel.. And the other Prophets also help in this like Jerimiah, Eziekiel, Isaiah etc.

Though there are other Prophecy's in Daniel concerning later events.. I think the above mentioned is the most important for it tells the day that the Messiah will be anointed and take away sin.. hmm..

I will post again on this subject soon, I am real busy doing nothing. :lol:
No I have been working and fighting with Work Comp, they have denied my surgery so, I have been dealing with them..But maybe tommorow I can post something again for those who wan't it.

Slimland

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 01-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Senior Board Member

I know what I said But--

Secret talks to reform UN Security Council to New World Order of 10 Kingmakers

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has begun secret talks with other world leaders on far-reaching reform of the United Nations Security Council as part of a drive to create a "new world order" and "global society".

Brown is drawing up plans to expand the number of permanent members in a move that will provoke fears in his country that the veto enjoyed by Britain could be diluted eventually.

The United States, France, Russia and China also have a veto but the number of members could be doubled to include India, Germany, Japan, Brazil and one or two African nations.

Brown has discussed a shake-up of a structure created in 1945 to reflect the world's new challenges and power bases during his four-day trip to China and India. British sources revealed "intense discussions" on UN reform were under way and Brown raised it whenever he met another world leader.

The Prime Minister believes the UN is punching below its weight. In 2003, it failed to agree on a fresh resolution giving explicit approval for military action in Iraq. US President George W. Bush then acted unilaterally, winning the support of then British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

His aides are adamant that the British veto will not be negotiated away. One option is for the nations who join not to have a veto, at least initially. In a speech in New Delhi, the Prime Minister was to say: "I support India's bid for a permanent place - with others - on an expanded UN Security Council." However, he is not backing Pakistan's demand for a seat if India wins one.

Brown will unveil a proposal for the UN to spend £100 million ($257 million) a year on setting up a "rapid reaction force" to stop "failed states" sliding back into chaos after a peace deal has been reached.

"There is limited value in military action to end fighting if law and order does not follow," he will say. "So we must do more to ensure rapid reconstruction on the ground once conflicts are over and combine traditional humanitarian aid and peace-keeping with stabilisation, recovery and development."

THE UNITED NATIONS: EYE ON THE WORLD

* The UN Security Council's membership has remained virtually unchanged since it first met in 1946.

* Great Britain, the United States, the then Soviet Union, China and France were designated permanent members of the powerful body.

* Initially, six other countries were elected to serve two-year spells on the council in 1946. They were Australia, Brazil, Egypt, Mexico, the Netherlands and Poland.

* The number of elected members, who are chosen to cover all parts of the globe, was increased to 10 in 1965. They are currently Belgium, Burkina Faso, Costa Rica, Croatia, Indonesia, Italy, Libya, Panama, South Africa and Vietnam.

* Decisions made by the council require nine "yes" votes out of 15. Each permanent member has a veto over resolutions.

* The issue of UN reform has long been on the agenda. One suggestion is that permanent membership could be expanded to 10 with India, Japan, Germany, Brazil and South Africa taking places. Any reform requires 128 nations, two-thirds, to back it in the assembly.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart