Phrophecy of end times, Warning Christian Based!!

Old 02-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
You guys are having a good discussion about what can typically be a volatile subject. We appreciate that it is being handled calmly and cooly. That said, let me interject a couple of quick points to consider and spark more discussion.

Israel became a state again in 1948, I believe, and scripture states that not a generation will go by before He returns. So how do you figure a generation? Is it 40 years as indicated in Psalms? Is it 78 years, as is the standard today? Is it hundreds of years, as compared to the general ages of many prophets in the Bible? No one has the answer there, but it's the cause of many debates. Regardless, the end (or the beginning, depending on how you view it) is probably quite near.

Regarding the Rapture, many Christians do not believe in the Rapture and believe that there is more scripture debunking the Rapture than there is supporting it. Food for thought, there.

Several times, I have heard mention that the key to everything is Israel. That point is indisputable. So, how about last week's bomb about Russia inviting Hamas up to talks in Moscow on their new government? Check out the Book of Ezekiel for how big that little invite could be.

Coming as a thief in the night is simply a reference to be prepared. In literal terms, if you are not prepared and a thief breaks into your house, you will lose possessions, money, maybe more. In regards to His return, if you are not ready, you could lose your salvation. It's a good analogy.

Carry on.

The scriptures actually hold up the view on the Rapture. I have put some on here and most of those were Old Testament. I figured everyone who knows a little already knows of the New Testament ones. here is some of them.

Isaiah CH30:25-26

"There will be on every high mountain and on every high hill Rivers and streams of waters, In the day of the Great Slaughter, When the Towers Fall. Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound."

I found this interesting.

I am going to quote myself and double post!

This scripture is referring to the fall of the Towers on 9-11-01. This is the only time since Israel became a country, that 2 Towers have Fallen Thus "The Great Slaughter, When the Towers Fall". The sun and moon light is God's word going out into the world bringing people to him after the Fall of the 2 Towers. From my opinion of the scripture this will last for about 7 years, (1 year for 1 day, This is also found in Isaiah) if you keep reading vrs 27-33, you will notice that God makes the Nation to Error, then after that the Rapture this is the mountain of the Lord and the Music spoken about, Then on earth the Lord releases his Judgments on the earth and ungodly who denied him, during this time people will still be able to save their souls by accepting what Christ did on the Cross, but they will have hell on earth.

The reason I put the Kings!

It is the makeup of the kingdom of darkness, it's also physical as it is spiritual. The king that was presently sitting on the beast was Lucifer "Satan" the beast that is to come out of the abyss is the Destroyer. His spirit is the one who flows over the earth, the one John told us about, the Spirit of the Antichrist. Before he comes out of the abyss he gets 10 kings "fallen Arch Angels" to attack Satan, When Satan falls or fell his Image fell with him. What is his Image? The same reason he fell from heaven Pride what gave him pride? his beauty, what gave him his beauty His Trading, The love of money is a root to all kinds of Evil. This all can be found in Ezekiel Ch 28 vrs 11-19. So now we know that the money systems of the world where made by Lucifer. When he fell his trading fell. Thus the 2 Towers. Rev ch 18 exact description, How many times does the Angle say Fallen? 2 Times vrs 2 "Babylon the Great is Fallen, Fallen" how much time does it take? 1 Hour vrs 10 "for in one our your judgment has come".

God called his people out before it fell "come out of her my people, so you do not participate in her plagues". Did God cause this to happen? No, The beast in the pit did.

Now what? Well, first the rapture then Satan has the key to the bottomless pit, he will open it releasing the 2 beast that reside in there, there names are Abbadon, and Apollyon, both mean destroyers. This is your Antichrist and False Prophet. They will heal the wound that was caused to the Kingdom of darkness "The neck wound" and they will reign, first the false prophet then the Antichrist."7&8" Notice the 8th one is of the 7, the 5th kingdom on earth was the Holy Roman Empire, it is reborn in the European union which originally consisted of 10 country's."10 Kings".

any questions?

The arguments of wich trib is correct can be singled out by reading and asking God to show you the truth. The bible is explisit in its teaching on these subjects. I figure you know of what I talk about, I let the Holy Spirit teach me not man. But I found something interesting take a look at it, it supports the pre-trib argument which I believe to be the thruth.

Isaih Ch 57 vrs1&2, After this comes Judgment.3-21.

I go with the psalms generation, because it is reapeted over and over again, not just in psalms but in Genisis. Mosses and the people where in the wilderness for 40 years a generation passed. Alot of scriptur is based on 40, 40 days 40 nights it raind on the earth, Jesus went into the wilderness for the same amount of time etc. Like I said Israel is the Key including there time's. You said 1948, that is correct, but when they got thier land back was 1967 after the 6 day war.

Now Eziekiel has alot to do with Now times, you just gotta know your history, same with Isiah, Jerimiah has some, but most of it has to do with what we know as past, then you have the smaller books, Joel, Zacharia, etc.
But anyway I think the scripture's actualy support the Rapture, Paul was spacific about it as was Peter, 1John, Jesus, Luke, Mathew, and Mark, Revelations, Daniel, Isiah, Eziekiel, etc. You have to look at the scripture as a whole, and what the context is, some people just take a verse and say this is it. Therfor it is out of context and they do not know what the arthur was talking about.

8)

What ya think TF?

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by bulldog2036
......666 (# of the beast) = microchip?.....hmmmmmm.......
ahaa, the 666.

I have got a view on it, it is simular to what you have, but it goes deeper, I'll take a shot at here in a little bit. I've got to get off for a while, gotta clean the house befor the woman gets home, Don't want her to think I have been on the computer all day .

Not only that it give's some others to tell what they think.

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-13-2006, 03:14 PM

kimahri1114 wrote:
Why is God so mean? I mean, to the people that don't believe? (again, I am not saying I don't believe)
I wanted to respond to this with my thoughts.

I don't think that it is God being "mean". God uses all types of ways to bring people closer to Him. But I also think that when you are living an unholy life, you are subject to the laws of earth and the Bible and do not have the same type of protection that God offers. Not sure if that's the right wording for that, just the only way I know how to explain it.

That being said, I know several non-believers who have had miracles occur in their lives. They were not looking for God and yet they found Him. My husband is included in this. He has an awesome testimony and should not be living to tell it.

God knows who will come to Him and who will reject Him no matter how many times He tries to touch their hearts and lives. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I know some people say, "Well, that person was a Christian, why did they die?" Even though the people left behind are sad, I sincerely doubt that the person God took home is sad. They are rejoicing in their new bodies waiting for their families to join them

Just my thoughts.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:26 PM
Board Regular

Well I have been TRYING to find him, but I can't seem to. I don't know whats wrong with me. Any thoughts about this?

Old 02-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Slimland
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
......666 (# of the beast) = microchip?.....hmmmmmm.......
ahaa, the 666.

I have got a view on it, it is simular to what you have, but it goes deeper, I'll take a shot at here in a little bit. I've got to get off for a while, gotta clean the house befor the woman gets home, Don't want her to think I have been on the computer all day .

Not only that it give's some others to tell what they think.

What is the ministry of calling down fire from heaven?

Prophet!!!!
Now, there was a good prophet named Elijah who called down fire from heaven to say somthing like this,"My God is greater and I'm going to call down fire from heaven, you should worship my God".

This bad beast is going to have that same function of a prophet, he is going to call down fire from heaven and say somthing like this,"Look, my God is greater. You worship my God here" This beast.

But guess what he is a false prophet. one of the fallen Angelic Beast is the false prophet."as I said earlier with the kings"

You see, our mindset is to think that a prophet has to be a man., But this is a beast. It says so right in vrs 11."Revelations ch13", It is a beast. He's the false prophet and he is not a man he is a fallen angilic beast.
Now vrs. 16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their right hand, or in heir foreheads: vrs 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had",: ONE OF THREE THINGS
THE MARK
THE NAME OF THE BEAST OR,
THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

We know what the name of this beast is, Because it tells us that in Recelation Ch 9. The name of the beast is Abaddon, and that name means destroyer, so his name actualy is DESTROYER.

The number of his name

The number of his name is the number that means what his name means.
What is that number?
Well it tells us it is 6
It is 666
It tells us..."here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast"
E.W.Bullinger in his book Number in Scripture. He said that counting the number of the beast has to do with calculating the number. Numbers have meaning, and it is more than just counting up of the gamatria of a name.

The number has to have a symbolic meaning. It is figuring out what the meaning of the number is. and when the symbolic meaning of that number matches the meaning of the name itself, then that's it. Thats the answer.

OK, The number of his nam is 6, it's 666.
The number is also the number of man. Now, has anybody studied numbers?
Grace=5
kingdom=4
perfection=7
new beginnings=8
Man=6

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man"

The numbe of man is 6.

if 6 is a bad number then 666 is realy bad.
So the next step is if we can find in scripture if the number6 means the same thing that his name means, which is DESTROYER, then thos puzzle pieces fit together, and our mystery is solved.

Genisis ch6 vrs 7 the Lord says "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth: both man, and beast"
he repeats this in vrs s7 " and, behold, I even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh" Again in ch 7 once again he says " and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."

And in vrs 6, Noah was HOW MANY hundred years old when the flood came to destroy the earth? 600 years old, in vrs 11, it repeats it in the SIX hundreth year of Noah's life the earth was Destroyed.
Exodus ch 14 vrs 6 They went out to Destroy Isreal. Guess how many chariots did Pharoah take out to be the destroyer of Isreal? 600.
It is like a rating on a movie XXX is worst thatn X, so we now that 666 is worst than 6.
An angel is called a Son of man, therfor the number of Angels is 6.

And just think 2 beast are in the Bottom less pit, Abadon and Apollyon, Both names mean destroyer, destroyer, what will they do? Destroy.

Their number is that of man it is 6. 666.
The mark is counterfit to the mark that God puts on his people, but who ever does not have that mark, or his name, or the number of his name, cannot buy sell or anything, So is the wound heald in the economy of Lucifer. Thus the Kings post.

Any Question?

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-13-2006, 04:56 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

What ya think TF?
Well, with all due respect, even though I find the subject quite interesting, I'm not going to get into the discussion about it, for the simple fact that mods are better served by staying neutral, particularly about a subject where emotions can run high. Suffice it to say, I don't believe in the rapture (after much study and prayer of my own) and we'll leave it at that.

As far as scriptural prophecy goes, I honestly think it's a bit of a stretch to say that we know exactly what a certain prophecy is referring to, ie. the Towers. Biblical prophecy is vague, perhaps more out of the thousands of years seperating the writer and we readers, than intentionally vague. I suppose it's possible that the Tower reference is referring to 9/11. Then again, it could be a reference to something entirely different. It is always a good thing to proceed with caution when trying to dechiper scripture. People have been doing it for hundreds of years and are generally proven wrong, as time passes. Best bet is to just always be aware of prophecy and what's going on around us.

Overall, though, while we may differ on some of our opinions, we are not in disagreement that the endtimes are upon us.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:00 PM

Twilight Flyer wrote:
Well, with all due respect, even though I find the subject quite interesting, I'm not going to get into the discussion about it, for the simple fact that mods are better served by staying neutral, particularly about a subject where emotions can run high. Suffice it to say, I don't believe in the rapture (after much study and prayer of my own) and we'll leave it at that.

As far as scriptural prophecy goes, I honestly think it's a bit of a stretch to say that we know exactly what a certain prophecy is referring to, ie. the Towers. Biblical prophecy is vague, perhaps more out of the thousands of years seperating the writer and we readers, than intentionally vague. I suppose it's possible that the Tower reference is referring to 9/11. Then again, it could be a reference to something entirely different. It is always a good thing to proceed with caution when trying to dechiper scripture. People have been doing it for hundreds of years and are generally proven wrong, as time passes. Best bet is to just always be aware of prophecy and what's going on around us.

Overall, though, while we may differ on some of our opinions, we are not in disagreement that the endtimes are upon us.
You've peaked my curiosity. Since you do not believe in the Rapture, what do the end times mean for you?

Old 02-13-2006, 06:28 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I believe the same that you do - that we are in the final days before He returns. However, I just don't believe we are going to be raptured away before His return, which means we'll be in for some very difficult times ahead.

Old 02-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
I believe the same that you do - that we are in the final days before He returns. However, I just don't believe we are going to be raptured away before His return, which means we'll be in for some very difficult times ahead.
I know of some people who hold this belief, I respect that, I too held this belief for a while, untill I stopped listning to man and started listning to the Holy Spirit. I'm not saying your not, I just have a diffrent opinion I guess, either way where still on the same page, Jesus Christ "Every knee shall bow, and every toung confess that Jesus is Lord of ALL" That in the end is what matters, whether believing in the rapture or not. That don't make a hill of beans when it comes to Salvation from the Highest.

Soo, on with the Subject. 8)

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by kimahri1114
Well I have been TRYING to find him, but I can't seem to. I don't know whats wrong with me. Any thoughts about this?
kimahri, you pose some very deep questions for being 15. There are people who dedicate their entire lives trying to find God and never succeed. I hope this will make sense when I say this but God does not have to be found, He has to be accepted. Let me try and explain.

God is always here. He was here before time, when the earth was new, and he will be forever. We were in perfect friendship with God until the first sin in the Garden of Eden. Then man was eternally separated from Him. Why? Because God is perfect and can not tolerate sin.

But God being perfect that he is set about His plan to bring us back into perfect friendship with him. That was through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. He shed His sinless blood to pay for the sins of you, me, and the whole world. With God knowing that we alone could never find our way back to Him, He sent out a search party for us in the form of Jesus Christ.

Now the only thing we need to do is accept God's gift, become humble and admit that we will never find God by ourselves because of our sins, and then ask forgiveness of our sins by Christ sacrifice for us. You see, you don't need to go find God.....He already knew where to find you.

kimahri, if you have not already you can restore that perfect friendship with God by asking for God to forgive you of your sins by the blood Jesus shed for you. There is no set statement to make or special prayer to say. Confess your sins, ask forgiveness, ask Jesus to live inside of you to help you because you can not do it on your own. If you believe this in your heart, you will be saved. That is a fact that no one can deny nor can they ever take it away from you. If you have already done this and believe then you have found God my friend.

Now, once you do this will it make everything magically alright, solve all your problems, and make you a perfect person just like Jesus. I'm sorry to say it wont. But by your faith in God you will have a helper, a counselor who will help guide you in the right direction. Will you still sin. Yes. Will you have times of doubt that make you question your salvation? Yes. Even some of the worlds great preachers and teachers of the Gospel have had doubts. But that same helper and guide, the Holy Spirit that lives in you when you accept Christ, will help you. Along with believers just like you find here who suffer the same things. We all share a faith in God and a love for each other to help us through our day to day problems till Jesus returns or till we meet Him in Heaven earlier.

Once you have taken this step then you need to find a strong Bible believing Church that lives by those same beliefs. I will not tell you a particular denomination because you may find a good group of believers to worship with and help you grow in just about any kind of denomination or in an independent church. Just start looking, praying for God to lead you to the right one, and ask questions about what they believe. Use the Bible as your guide.

And you have more than a couple of folks here who will help if they can.

Godspeed, kimahri.