New Members - Introduce Yourself

Old 04-27-2012, 09:59 PM
PMt
Rookie

Hi everyone,
As a new member let me introduce "my self". I'm here behalf of my company PMT Transport LLC - we are in need of OTR drivers and as I search trough on the internet where I can post our needs, this website pop into my eye. So "my self" is small San JOse based transportation company, we are driving over the 48 states but most of our loads are going to Canada. And "my self" in need of dedicated drivers with experience asap. That's all what I can think of now. As me - I'm hired as official paper pusher, born to organize and sit front of the computer.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Board Regular

I'm will. nice meeting everyone here . recently got my cdl untill i found out my brother has intestional cancer so iv'e been stuck taking care of him as he's tired alot and just wore out from his treatments. i'm looking forward to getting rollin though i can't wait to be out there as thats where my spirit truly is. i just hope he gets better soon. this is a great forum as well seems like everyones family here very welcoming. iv'e got the itch to be jammin gears and hearing the sound of the engine.

Last edited by ground_pounder; 04-28-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Senior Board Member

Welcome, PMt and ground_pounder - glad to have you both around

Old 05-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Board Icon

ground_pounder ... prayers out for you and your brother! He's lucky to have a brother that can be at his side through this, and we will stick by your side.
I hope you're both having a good day. I bet those are few right now, so stay strong.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Board Regular

thanks cleeib glad to have you around to

Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Board Regular

thank you roadhod for the prayers. yes he is lucky to have a bro that can be by his side through all this. iv'e been staying strong and keeping the faith as faith is the best medicine. we have are good days and the days where he justs gets under my skin but i understand why and i let it pass on . he's not getting any better though. he's just wore out all the time and sleeps alot. i don't know if he will make it or not hoping he does as cancer is a bitch to fight.

good day

Old 05-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Rookie

I am norwal..nickname is Bud.
Came across this site and managed to log on because of my interest in what truckers use for tie downs on their tarps.

I am tired of buying the inadequate bungees that are sold in retail stores and online. Looking for the best rubber rope and bungees that will weather best in winter and summer with minimum cracking.
I guess you can boot me off the site but I figure truckers use the best and know what to buy.

Can I get some advice where to buy the best ?
Thanks

Norwal

Old 05-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Senior Board Member

Welcome, Norwal! We aren't ready to boot you off the site just yet

The best place to ask your bungee question might be Product Reviews:
Trucking Product Reviews by Truckers for Truckers - Page 1

Old 06-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Rookie

I am not new. I joined probably about 8 years ago, but forgot my password and have changed my email. My original name was notarps4me.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Senior Board Member

No worries, welcome back, notarps! Glad to have you around.