A Topic About Nothing

Old 12-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Default The Value Of Nothing

The value of nothing when nothing is zero:

In most instances, a result of a calculation that is very close to zero may not always be treated as zero. Therefore, the value of zero is set to a small positive value, and a quantity is treated as zero only when it is equal to absolute zero or nothing. A number greater than the absolute value of zero will always have a value of something no matter how minute. The law of approaching smaller numbers proves that one cannot really say they have nothing as there is an infinite amount of something between nothing and absolute zero.

HMmmm sorry...the nerd in me is coming out again....... eric

Old 12-28-2004, 12:03 AM
Senior Board Member

The law of approaching smaller numbers proves that one cannot really say they have nothing as there is an infinite amount of something between nothing and absolute zero.

HMmmm sorry...the nerd in me is coming out again....... eric
It's OK Eric, it's NOTHING that is the topic but may lean towards absolute zero in the near future cause it can't be in the distant past since zero in itself is not quite absolute when spoken in the past tense.

Ah absolute 0 what a concept, but being a zero just may be not politicaly correct in the anal retentive 21st century way of life.

Oh by the way, if the other topic in this forum is correct we all may be stars, cool a new version of Knots Landing or even One Life To Live featuring the entire cast of characters from CAD. I think I'll start on the script.

Stay tuned a new Melodrama may be in the offing thanks to a hidden talent show :roll:

Old 12-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Board Regular

MMMMMMMMMMMM....You guys are Killing Me :?

Old 12-28-2004, 01:11 AM
Senior Board Member

I don't know about killing me, but they do make my head hurt :?

Old 12-28-2004, 05:38 AM
Senior Board Member

new version of Knots Landing or even One Life To Live featuring the entire cast of characters from CAD.
Does this mean we'll get to "suck face" on national tv :?: :?: :?: :?:

:shock:

Old 12-28-2004, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lady18wheels
new version of Knots Landing or even One Life To Live featuring the entire cast of characters from CAD.
Does this mean we'll get to "suck face" on national tv :?: :?: :?: :?:

:shock:
OMG

sorry L-18 and Doc. I just had to do that.

Old 12-28-2004, 05:42 PM

lol!!!!!!

Old 12-29-2004, 02:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Hey, I like it :!: Doc's probably going ops: ops: ops:

Old 12-30-2004, 04:50 AM
Rookie
Default NOTHING

8)

Old 12-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Lady18wheels

Hey, I like it :!: Doc's probably going ops: ops: ops:
Ummmmm, no I'm not I gots this big smile and very happy look.. See

All I ask is that you wear something a bit more comfortable :P

Oh wow this topic is gravitating towards the RISQUE side of the tracks, oops, I mean truck stop... :shock:

Let's see, so far I have four pages done and still the plot makes no damn sense, kinda like most of the shit that's on TV now...
If I design the script around the daytime dramas can I call it Sex in the Afterlife??
Or, would it be better to add a smidgen of Lot Lizarddom and call it Law and Disarray or,.......... Imagination time here kids!!!

The person who wants to do the reality show a few topics down the page has no bloody idea what she created by letting my OVER ACTIVE imagination run wild....

The powers that be in the office may just pull my Mod card and kick me to the curb...

Stay tuned it's going to be a wild 2005 :shock: