I need a Denver based driver...

Old 06-14-2009, 02:00 AM
Rookie
Default I need a Denver based driver...

Dear professional drivers:

I'm Robert, the owner of a VERY small 2 truck company, that needs a company driver who lives in Denver, CO

I need someone to run from CO to LA then back. Gone 4 days, home 2-3. Dedicated route. Same lane every week, same customers, same truckstops, same dock people in LA (Los Angeles)...see where this is going? This is a repetitive lane.

Truck leaves Denver Sat or Sun
Deliver in Prescott Valley,AZ, Kingman, AZ and occasionally Flagstaff AZ Monday sometimes Tues.
Deadhead to border of CA and AZ....layover empty.
Pickup in Los Angeles area Tuesday
Delivers in Denver Thursday morning by 6am
Off rest of Thurs, Fri.
leave again Sat or Sun.
Repeat.

This is a great lane for someone who wants to have the same route week after week. The customers get to know you, you get to know everyone in every truckstop along the way.

I pay for all truck-related expenses, a quarterly safety incentive, etc. I provide the equipment you provide the driver, we both make some money.

3 years verifiable OTR
Age 25 years and over, Age not older than 69 (insurance)
Credit check....no outstanding financial obligations ie: child support, back taxes etc.
Background check....no felonies ever, misdemanors 5 years old minimum (no convictons for theft ever)
Be of good moral character
No tickets/accidents in a CMV...ever. (insurance goes up)
NO DUI/OUI/DWI in a car or CMV ever.
No job hoppers: stable work history required.
Must be mechanically inclined...ability to solve small mechanical problems along the way required.
Pets ok....even encouraged!
Drug test prior to hire required
In person interview with both owners of the company
Cell Phone required (partial reimbursement for monthly cost)
Positive attitude and flexibility a must. If you are CONSTANTLY pissed off at the world and have a
generally negative attitude, please DO NOT apply.

Possibility to purchase the tractor after 3 months on-time performance with no down payment. If you have been looking to become a true O/O but not had a "good" opportunity...one where you and the company mutually benefited, this may be your chance.

I need a results oriented driver, not a steering wheel holder. Show me results not excuses. When the odds are stacked against you...I'm looking for the "go to" guy for a solution....you.

Remember: I'm a small carrier that can't offer every bell and whistle like the big company can. Unlike the big carrier, you can always talk to one of the owners 24/7 365 and your imput is always appreciated.

Rocketdog Express LLC
Thornton, CO
MC651104

Robert Pena III
CEO/Owner
714-470-1087