Arrow Trucking

Old 09-30-2006, 03:35 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Arrow Trucking

Gonna go to orientation Monday with Arrow. Really looking forward to it since I haven't pulled a skateboard since 1999.

Old 09-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Default Re: Arrow Trucking

Originally Posted by WildK9
Gonna go to orientation Monday with Arrow. Really looking forward to it since I haven't pulled a skateboard since 1999.
What made you choose Arrow? I have been talking to them also. Just got my cdl today.I am trying to decide between Gordon, May and Arrow. Vans or flatbeds. I like the idea of hauling machinery, pipe, oilfield equipment but not quite sure I should start with that. I like Arrows cpm and the $2000 sign on bonus. They told me even a student qualifies for it. I am looking to get started Monday after next in one place or the other. I might just put names in hat and draw. Decisions decisions! Good luck and keep posting about how it goes.

Old 09-30-2006, 05:47 AM
Rookie

Looks like I'll be in Tulsa starting orientation on Monday as well.

Old 09-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Arrow Trucking

Originally Posted by nobotox
What made you choose Arrow? I have been talking to them also. Just got my cdl today.I am trying to decide between Gordon, May and Arrow. Vans or flatbeds. I like the idea of hauling machinery, pipe, oilfield equipment but not quite sure I should start with that. I like Arrows cpm and the $2000 sign on bonus. They told me even a student qualifies for it. I am looking to get started Monday after next in one place or the other. I might just put names in hat and draw. Decisions decisions! Good luck and keep posting about how it goes.
I chose them because I wanted to get back into flats, and they offered me a pretty good deal that fits my situation. As far as cpm, bennies, etc... they were good also, but I expect no less with my experience. BOL on your decision, hope you find the one that fits you best!

Old 09-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Hooper
Looks like I'll be in Tulsa starting orientation on Monday as well.
Looking forward to seeing ya there.