Leaving Covenant for Knight Refrigerated

Old 07-07-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Originally Posted by ZMDWEBE
Even my parents and my buddy can hear the difference in not only my voice, but the way I am looking at driving. I am now rambling a bit, but REACTIVE = :sad: PORACTIVE =
Oh my god...I wish the non drivers who post these kind of messages would take the time to structure some propagana that isn't so obvious ...but this one is extra thick :wink:
Are you suggesting that people who don't even drive trucks will post good sounding crap just to get you over to that company to be miserable?? Sounds kinda retarded to me! It would be like putting a different picture and description of yourself in the personals listings, just to get on the first date and discover that you and your date have nothing in common, or worse, possess every charter flaw that you despise. What kind of a world would that be? Nobody would ever do a thing like that, now would they?! What ever happened to Honesty, Integrity and Self Respect?

http://eastcoasthoppers.com/
Old 07-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Rookie

Thanks, Chickin Driver,
When I read the other persons response, I felt that the best thing to do is let it go. He /she is allowed to have their own opinions no matter how imature thay may be.
Anyway, its late, and a long drive into Denver.
Take care ya'll

Old 07-10-2008, 02:27 AM

hey zmbwebe when you get into Denver make sure you look up Big jeep on 44's as he only lives about 40 miles west of Denver on Higway 285..
(pray for me I drive 285)
Sorry to inform you guys but the proaganda post happen all the time, some people come on to post just how awesome their new company is and what great pay they are getting and all the other BS that some recruiters like to fill perspective employees with. It is the American way been happening since the beginning of time. Integrity and honesty are traits not reality and they are not to often practiced in our world of greed and need...

Timberwolf

Old 07-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Rookie

Timber Wolf,
You are right there is more propaganda out here than I could have imagined.
Last month was great, now am sitting waiting for a load. Actually, this lifestyle pretty much sucks. I am only out here still because the economy has dropped like a hot potato. I am happy to just be working right now, and my dm is really cool. that helps.
Good night from the Mile high city.

Reply Subscribe