stuck at truck stop another week-end

Old 07-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Karnajj
Belpre, I neither need nor want you "to be on my side".
10-4 Coolnajj

Old 07-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by belpre122
Coolnajj
:lol: :lol:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by Mackman
Originally Posted by Mackman
Originally Posted by GMAN
When you continue to use the word "Coolie" it comes across as an insult to any otr drivers.
Not all OTR drivers are coolies. I dont think walmart drivers are coolies. The only person the word coolie my insult are ones that think they are coolies. Which is 95% of OTR drivers. I cant help it if they want to work for peanuts. Like LBJ said The truth hurts. But i can see some people cant handle the truth. So keep on trucking for your pennys a mile.
Bold talk from someone who can't hold a job for more than a few months at a time. If you can't handle that part of the industry that's your problem. Keep your **** opinions to yourself. Nobody has commented on the fact that you are a lowly dump truck driver. :roll:
I can tell you have no clue what your talking about. Lets see in AUG i will be at my job for 1 year. Before that i worked a Venezia who paid coolie wages for 3 weeks. Unlike you i think my time is worth more then coolie money. Before that i worked on tugs for about 2 months and just didnt like the job. The job before that i was there 2.5 years driving tankers. This lowly dump truck driver makes about 1k a week and works a whole lot less hours then you for it.

When will the COOLIES LEARN :roll: :roll: :roll:
Lowly dump truck driver? Gosh my feelings are hurt because sometimes I have to move piles of dirt around the county.
Today they even made me drive the water truck. Boo hoo, I am so ashamed that someone might see me. It was horrible, I had to wait in my truck for a couple of hours between sprays and I forgot to pick up a newspaper this morning on the way to work and had to read yesterdays news WHILE GETTING PAID.
Sure I prefer to drive one of the lowboys, but I am the new driver and can and will drive anything the company has.

And the best part? I get to come home every day and play with my baby and sleep with my wife. Who is sleeping with your wife while you spend weeks at a time sleeping in urine drenched parking lots wishing the company you drive for would buy APUs, Karnajj?

Old 07-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Senior Board Member

Who is sleeping with your wife while you spend weeks at a time sleeping in urine drenched parking lots wishing the company you drive for would buy APUs, Karnajj?
JayB you have really shown what a lowlife SOB you really are. Needless to say if you and I were in the same place at the same time you would be nothing but a bloody pile of shit on the floor. If I get banned for saying that tough shit, it needed to be said.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:04 AM

WTF? Everyone here drives trucks, chill out :roll: Who gives two shits how the other person makes their living, atleast theyre not collecting.

Also I dont see "coolie" being insulting but when its written in EVERY sentence its so damn old. Get a thesaurus.

Old 07-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by DDCavi
WTF? Everyone here drives trucks, chill out :roll: Who gives two shits how the other person makes their living, atleast theyre not collecting.

Also I dont see "coolie" being insulting but when its written in EVERY sentence its so damn old. Get a thesaurus.
Well said.

I think I'm gonna change my signature to "when I see a daycab, I see 1/4 of my paycheck". That way I can be arrogant too from my side of the fence.

Read the OP's first post. Then read 2 pages of "otr guys at the Flying J are scumbugs" and blah blah blah. Funny how I stop at Flying J's. I think CAD should add "coolie" to the swear list so it shows up in different symbols. Its old and we get it.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Read the OP's first post. Then read 2 pages of "otr guys at the Flying J are scumbugs" and blah blah blah. Funny how I stop at Flying J's. I think CAD should add "coolie" to the swear list so it shows up in different symbols. Its old and we get it.
Never work Bandit. Besides, you skim over the posts without realizing that the "scumbag" reference was aimed directly at the coolie carriers. I stop at the Flying J on occasion. You are either trying to take take literary license with the posts, or you don't understand them.

1/4 the paycheck. I have to admit that it made me chuckle. It would be arrogant and humorous............but since it is not based on fact, it kinda falls flat. Nice one though.

Ironically, I did find it rather arrogant of Koolnajj to be sitting in the red hot box, collecting all of that rather generous Crete layover pay while showing his intelligentsia here, while sweating it out in a puddle of piss, probably at the Carney Point FLYING J. Is that why he is always in such a good mood? Hell, Tom Clancy just might opt to write his next novel in a Crete red hot box for the kind of money that Crete pays for hoboing around for the weekend at the Carney Point hook. What a deal!! Where do I sign up?

Sirius 80's Channel is on. I would like to dedicate this song to Koolnajj, hoboing around a filthy truck stop somewhere(s)......................

I'm livin in a box
I'm livin in a cardboard box
I'm livin in a box
FOR FREE

OK sports fans. Time for this coolie to head out and deliver some gasoline and pick up my 1/4 paycheck. Be back tonight. XOXOXOXO

Oh yes, to all of you big money OTR types. Why the fascination with the 1/2 paycheck statement? How about some comments on Big Jeep on 44's statement?

Old 07-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Senior Board Member

Chuckle all you want. You don't know what I make. I had a week where I cleared 10 grand. So, if you made 2500 that week we both did good.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by belpre122
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Never work Bandit. Besides, you skim over the posts without realizing that the "scumbag" reference was aimed directly at the coolie carriers. I stop at the Flying J on occasion. You are either trying to take take literary license with the posts, or you don't understand them.

1/4 the paycheck. I have to admit that it made me chuckle. It would be arrogant and humorous............but since it is not based on fact, it kinda falls flat. Nice one though.

Ironically, I did find it rather arrogant of Koolnajj to be sitting in the red hot box, collecting all of that rather generous Crete layover pay while showing his intelligentsia here, while sweating it out in a puddle of piss, probably at the Carney Point FLYING J. Is that why he is always in such a good mood? Hell, Tom Clancy just might opt to write his next novel in a Crete red hot box for the kind of money that Crete pays for hoboing around for the weekend at the Carney Point hook. What a deal!! Where do I sign up?

Sirius 80's Channel is on. I would like to dedicate this song to Koolnajj, hoboing around a filthy truck stop somewhere(s)......................

I'm livin in a box
I'm livin in a box
FOR FREE

OK sports fans. Time for this coolie to head out and deliver some gasoline and pick up my 1/4 paycheck. Be back tonight. XOXOXOXO

Oh yes, to all of you big money OTR types. Why the fascination with the 1/2 paycheck statement? How about some comments on Big Jeep on 44's statement?
I take offense to generalizing that or drivers are toothless, smelly people with nothing better to do than sit and watch TV in a Flying J lounge. And no, I read this whole thread top to bottom.

And Jeeps comments? I don't know what to say? Buy a truck and lease somewhere worthwhile? I got motel reciepts. Life is full of choices. Like i said before, I won't post 95TealKW's #'s, because too many people would call B.S. on that too.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Who is sleeping with your wife while you spend weeks at a time sleeping in urine drenched parking lots wishing the company you drive for would buy APUs, Karnajj?
JayB you have really shown what a lowlife SOB you really are. Needless to say if you and I were in the same place at the same time you would be nothing but a bloody pile of $&!+ on the floor. If I get banned for saying that tough $&!+, it needed to be said.
Better look out Jay B we got a CB RAMBO. I bet you are scared. :lol:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug