stuck at truck stop another week-end

Old 07-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Board Regular

Originally Posted by Mackman
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Who is sleeping with your wife while you spend weeks at a time sleeping in urine drenched parking lots wishing the company you drive for would buy APUs, Karnajj?
JayB you have really shown what a lowlife SOB you really are. Needless to say if you and I were in the same place at the same time you would be nothing but a bloody pile of $&!+ on the floor. If I get banned for saying that tough $&!+, it needed to be said.
Better look out Jay B we got a CB RAMBO. I bet you are scared. :lol:
Got that right Mackman, I'm hiding out at the house this weekend in case he comes looking for me.
I think I must have hit pretty close to home for him to come unglued like that. He even PM'd me and threatened me with bodily injury.
Hey Carnajj, if you ever lay over in VA PM me again and let me know what truck stop you are staying in so I can come and visit. I'll bring my dump truck or my day cab with the lowboy, or I'll put the dump truck on the lowboy.

Old 07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by DDCavi
WTF? Everyone here drives trucks, chill out :roll: Who gives two shits how the other person makes their living, atleast theyre not collecting.

Also I dont see "coolie" being insulting but when its written in EVERY sentence its so damn old. Get a thesaurus.
What he said. :wink:

Old 07-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
I take offense to generalizing that or drivers are toothless, smelly people with nothing better to do than sit and watch TV in a Flying J lounge. And no, I read this whole thread top to bottom.

And Jeeps comments? I don't know what to say? Buy a truck and lease somewhere worthwhile? I got motel reciepts. Life is full of choices. Like i said before, I won't post 95TealKW's #'s, because too many people would call B.S. on that too.
I take offense to the generalizations also Bandit. They affect all of us. Unfortunately, a lot of these generalizations are true.

No way would I ever call BS on yours or KW's #s and have never done so. Fact is, you are NOT irregular-route coolie carrier OTR trucking. Personally, I think that it is commendable that you are able to make a good living in the industry.

Irregular-route coolie carrier OTR trucking is the issue with me. Not OTR in general, owner operators etc.

I appreciate the response.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Son Of A Bitch!!!
I am staying at Carney Point tonight. Oh wait. I don't work for a coolie carrier. I gotta go brush all my teeth.

Originally Posted by belpre122
Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Read the OP's first post. Then read 2 pages of "otr guys at the Flying J are scumbugs" and blah blah blah. Funny how I stop at Flying J's. I think CAD should add "coolie" to the swear list so it shows up in different symbols. Its old and we get it.
Never work Bandit. Besides, you skim over the posts without realizing that the "scumbag" reference was aimed directly at the coolie carriers. I stop at the Flying J on occasion. You are either trying to take take literary license with the posts, or you don't understand them.

1/4 the paycheck. I have to admit that it made me chuckle. It would be arrogant and humorous............but since it is not based on fact, it kinda falls flat. Nice one thoug

Ironically, I did find it rather arrogant of Koolnajj to be sitting in the red hot box, collecting all of that rather generous Crete layover pay while showing his intelligentsia here, while sweating it out in a puddle of piss, probably at the Carney Point FLYING J. Is that why he is always in such a good mood? Hell, Tom Clancy just might opt to write his next novel in a Crete red hot box for the kind of money that Crete pays for hoboing around for the weekend at the Carney Point hook. What a deal!! Where do I sign up?

Sirius 80's Channel is on. I would like to dedicate this song to Koolnajj, hoboing around a filthy truck stop somewhere(s)......................

I'm livin in a box
I'm livin in a cardboard box
I'm livin in a box
I'm livin in a cardboard box
FOR FREE

OK sports fans. Time for this coolie to head out and deliver some gasoline and pick up my 1/4 paycheck. Be back tonight. XOXOXOXO

Oh yes, to all of you big money OTR types. Why the fascination with the 1/2 paycheck statement? How about some comments on Big Jeep on 44's statement?

Old 07-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Jay B
Got that right Mackman, I'm hiding out at the house this weekend in case he comes looking for me.
I think I must have hit pretty close to home for him to come unglued like that. He even PM'd me and threatened me with bodily injury.
Hey Carnajj, if you ever lay over in VA PM me again and let me know what truck stop you are staying in so I can come and visit. I'll bring my dump truck or my day cab with the lowboy, or I'll put the dump truck on the lowboy.

Better yet Jay B. Why not put that hobo in the dump truck!

I had a brief flash this afternoon while passing through Burlington, Indiana. It involved our very own Billy Jack BBR, Koolnaaj (the coolie formerly known as Karnajj). See if this strikes a chord:

Door flies open on that filthy red goat pen masquerading as a CMV. Our Koolnajj comes bumbling out of the door, resplendent in his "yellow to the front, brown to the rear" sweatpants, 3 for $10 form-fitting pot belly tee shirt from the J ,a second hand pair of Bozo the Clown shoes.

Koolnajj the Clown begins to warm up with a series of faux martial arts moves that can best be described as Elvis Presley/Dirk Diggler style as he huffs and puffs on a couple of Chesterfield Kings.

Koolnajj the Clown begins his one man 'tour de force" ass kicking show. A whole truck stop takes an ass kicking. The National Guard is alerted. The national alert level goes to RED. Etc, etc, etc.

Good luck Jay B. I'm from West Virginia in case you need some back up from Koolnajj the Coolie. Be there in an instant. But, I feel very positive about you having the situation in hand. :lol:

Only problem with Koolnajj's plan is that little problem with layover pay while kicking all of these asses. More specifically? He doesn't get any. Ever. Never. Ever.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:59 AM
Senior Board Member

Well, belpre, I can appreciate that. "Coolie" carriers suck, but those that stick with them makes them just as bad.

Old 07-13-2008, 02:26 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Anyone we know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=einZgVrnfG0

Lighten up Frances....................

Old 07-13-2008, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by belpre122

I had a brief flash this afternoon while passing through Burlington, Indiana. It involved our very own Billy Jack BBR, Koolnaaj (the coolie formerly known as Karnajj). See if this strikes a chord:

Door flies open on that filthy red goat pen masquerading as a CMV. Our Koolnajj comes bumbling out of the door, resplendent in his "yellow to the front, brown to the rear" sweatpants, 3 for $10 form-fitting pot belly tee shirt from the J ,a second hand pair of Bozo the Clown shoes.

Koolnajj the Clown begins to warm up with a series of faux martial arts moves that can best be described as Elvis Presley/Dirk Diggler style as he huffs and puffs on a couple of Chesterfield Kings.

Koolnajj the Clown begins his one man 'tour de force" ass kicking show. A whole truck stop takes an ass kicking. The National Guard is alerted. The national alert level goes to RED. Etc, etc, etc.

Good luck Jay B. I'm from West Virginia in case you need some back up from Koolnajj the Coolie. Be there in an instant. But, I feel very positive about you having the situation in hand. :lol:

Only problem with Koolnajj's plan is that little problem with layover pay while kicking all of these asses. More specifically? He doesn't get any. Ever. Never. Ever.
Have a problem letting go much? :roll:

Old 07-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by DDCavi
Have a problem letting go much? :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-PF...eature=related

Old 07-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Board Icon

Belpre122 said:

Dang it, Belpre!!! What in the heck have I done NOW??? :lol: :lol:

resplendent in his "yellow to the front, brown to the rear" sweatpants, 3 for $10 form-fitting pot belly tee shirt from the J
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now, that's funny right there! :wink:

Seriously.....you said:

Never work Bandit. Besides, you skim over the posts without realizing that the "scumbag" reference was aimed directly at the coolie carriers. I stop at the Flying J on occasion. You are either trying to take take literary license with the posts, or you don't understand them.
And there was ONE reference to scumbag CARRIERS, but when someone later says something else about "the scumbags," and Mackman says something about "when will the coolies learn?" and then slodsm says:

"Then I walk into the Flying J, there is only one full set of teeth in the room (combined amongst everyone) and it smells like some of the bad days in Iraq when no one had been able to shower for a week.

Why do I love this so damn much 90% of the time yet have to be surrounded by people who could care less about their hygiene, their filthy mouths in front of the waitresses...."
It DOES seem at times like some of you can't keep from blurring the lines between the companies that you object to ..... and the average OTR driver found in a truckstop.

I've been out there for a few years, and I've seen a FEW really bad ones.... but, this is going a bit far as to the type of truckers usually sitting around ANY of the major truckstop chains! MOST of the drivers I see in the restaurants at the "J" or Petro, for instance, seem to have JUST gotten out of the shower!! :shock:

And MOST of them really DO have all their teeth! :roll:

I really don't care whether you lighten up on the coolie CARRIERS or not! But, you guys COULD cut some of your FELLOW truck drivers some slack! YOU.... and some of the others..... DO sound like intelligent people. But, perhaps a refresher course in English COMPOSITION is in order. In other words.... it's all in HOW you tell your story!! :wink:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.