Headed to Marten

Old 08-06-2008, 06:42 AM

Alright skier, we will be there at about 6:15 in the morning, i will b the one in a black shirt with lettering on the front and back of the shirt. Headed to bed, see ya tomorrow

Byron

p.s. short fat guy with a year round tan lol.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Rookie
Default back to marten

hey skier i have a q to ask you i c you have been with marten for 3.5 yrs you might have seen a few posts i have written in the last few weeks . ok q i have been with marten since 4/07 never any problems always on time for pickup and delivery. i have been off for 5 months now workers comp injury. do you know if randy lets his drivers come back or does he let them go. i do have about half dozen co wanting me to come to them but i generally like for for marten just thought you might have a idea thanks

Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM

Well we just got done with half the day of the video conference meetings and what not. Marten has their stuff together for sure, everything is smooth just lots of listening which leads to sleepy eyes but oh well lol. If you are looking at marten they are worth the time. We got to see some pics of 1,2 and 3 million milers too and are still driving here also.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Rookie
Default marten

hey byron are you going to get the chance to try out there skid pad. it is a blast plus it gives you a chance to feel what its like to be in a jack knife situation

Old 08-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Rookie
Default Re: back to marten

Originally Posted by knobs
hey skier i have a q to ask you i c you have been with marten for 3.5 yrs you might have seen a few posts i have written in the last few weeks . ok q i have been with marten since 4/07 never any problems always on time for pickup and delivery. i have been off for 5 months now workers comp injury. do you know if randy lets his drivers come back or does he let them go. i do have about half dozen co wanting me to come to them but i generally like for for marten just thought you might have a idea thanks
Hmmm, Honestly i wouldn't be able to answer that. But Personaly, i would think Randell (sp) would like to have you back, knowing your always on time. (yes, he does keep ontop of his drivers, and thier output.)Best thing to do is ask the Director of Human Resources and the Operations Managers.
Are you on full no work dr/ orders. Because i know they used to have those who could work light duty, work in the MOndovi office, till released back to full duty.

Old 08-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Rookie

Originally Posted by midnightlighting
Alright skier, we will be there at about 6:15 in the morning, i will b the one in a black shirt with lettering on the front and back of the shirt. Headed to bed, see ya tomorrow

Byron

p.s. short fat guy with a year round tan lol.
Made it to the yard about 4pm pst. Guess you were gone already.
No worries, i have a anytime drop on Thursday berfore 1430. then back to the yrd, so trk and apu can have service. Most likley going to stay at the hotel Thursday night.
Look me up in the am, parked right behind bobtails.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:11 AM

Okay sounds good, i should be there at about 6:10am and we are done around noon ish for the day and just have to wait fo truck assignments.
I will send you my cell # too, in case you dont see me at the terminal

Later
Byron

Old 08-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Rookie
Default back

skier thanks i will try human re ive been off at home the whole 5 months just finished 15 days of work hardening trying to get ankle back in shape then back to doc this fri not sure whats going to happen still alot of pain but trying to push doc to let me get back to wk tired of sitting and not making $$$$ thanks again

Old 08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Senior Board Member

.... hours available when empty : __

Old 08-08-2008, 03:53 AM

Well im now a driver for Marten transport, lots of into in the past 3 days and paperwork. I'm assigned to a pete 387 which is what i wanted in the first place so im stoked.

Reply Subscribe