I'm hearing some good things about CR England ...

Old 07-28-2008, 02:07 AM

plus why become a lease/op now when fuel is so damn expensive? Crash&Roll England....

Old 07-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Board Icon

Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
plus why become a lease/op now when fuel is so damn expensive? Crash&Roll England....
Because someone gets it in their head that they want to "own their dream", and CRE does a damn good job of selling them on it.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:17 AM

He had been warned................ :wink:

Old 07-28-2008, 02:19 AM
Senior Board Member

So what DID you hear GOOD about C.R. England? It can't be that they offer a L/P option? The good Rev tried to warn you. Good Luck Bro.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:38 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: Livin' large in the Ozark mountains of western Arkansas

Four years ago when I was just out of truck driver school and soaked - not wet - behind the ears I applied to C.R. England. The recruiter gave me the smoothest sell job (she could've sold a deep freeze to an Alaskan in January) you've ever heard. I decided to take a trip to Salt Lake City and check them out. When I got there I was set upon by no less than six C.R.E. folks who were pushing their lease program. After getting all the costs and figures and studying them I called my dad (a retired banker) to get his input. He basically told me to go to Wally World and stock up on vasoline because I was gonna need it. Two days later thank God and Southwest Airlines I was gone! Take the good Rev.'s advice and run, don't walk, away from CRE! 8)

"Talk to me Goose".
"What we're dealin' with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law," Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
Friends don't let friends drive for C.R. England!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:05 AM

Hard heads never learn...Then want to come back and cry about how horrible they were to you and how you should of listened.ALways have people who feel the need to put there hand in boiling grease to find out if its truly hot,..

Old 07-28-2008, 03:05 AM
Senior Board Member

I've talked to some of their drivers that's been there for a few years, and I'm hearing very little negative. Anyone here have anything they would like to add? I've got 4+ years experience and a squeeky clean driving record.
Who you trying to bait? You have 4+ years experience. You have been in the business long enough to understand what CRE or any company Lease purchase plan is all about.
Go to any forum on the net including this one and do a "CR Enland" search. You will get more information than you could every possible hope for.

Fact is, I have done my home work. I've personally interviewed as many as 5 England drivers, with 3 or more years experience with the company. And just to be honest, I'm not hearing what you're saying.
Again....why are you asking?....you already did your homework and have all the answers you need.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Midnight Flyer
The recruiter gave me the smoothest sell job (she could've sold a deep freeze to an Alaskan in January) you've ever heard.
Hell, the only hope that I see for this thread is if Midnight would be kind enough to describe a voice so sexy, sultry and alluring that he jumped on an airplane and considered giving away the farm! :lol: Midnight, you should be ashamed! You are certainly the first and only male type to fall for that old trick! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Old 07-28-2008, 09:23 AM
Board Icon

Sounds like he might be an England recruiter attempting to debunk all the negative hype surrounding that company.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Senior Board Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95
Sounds like he might be an England recruiter attempting to debunk all the negative hype surrounding that company.
Darn, you beat me to that thought.

Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
--------------------------------------------
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

-- J R R Tolkien

Reply Subscribe