Metropolitan Trucking / Priority Transportation.

Old 08-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Rookie
Default Metropolitan Trucking / Priority Transportation.

I tried to do a search here on them, no luck. They run a weekly ad in my Sunday paper, just for doing it, I called them and let the boasting go on about their pay, their equipment, their lanes, and so on. Are their any current, or former drivers here that know them better then I do. I'm not looking for the perfect company, just one that will pay me what I work to make. Safe, well maintained trucks would help a lot, and are they another reefer company that likes to think they are just a LTL company, with 8-12 stop loads and all that. Any info would be great, they are on my short list of companies to look deeper at before making my final choice, but they are at the far bottom as of right now.

Also looking for info on "Priority Transportation" same inquiries as above.

----------------
Now playing: George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Delaware Slide
via FoxyTunes

Old 08-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Board Regular
Default http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34879&am

I would say Metropolitan would be the better Of the 2, On the Equipment Side @ least, I would stay A way from Priority they have a poor reputation & like to try & have there DVRS run Illegal, Just A Thought, for U to ponder! 8) :idea:

Old 08-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Rookie
Default Re: http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3487

Originally Posted by jonekatz1
I would say Metropolitan would be the better Of the 2, On the Equipment Side @ least, I would stay A way from Priority they have a poor reputation & like to try & have there DVRS run Illegal, Just A Thought, for U to ponder! 8) :idea:
Thanks for the info Sir. I was getting the same outlook luckily lol.